Review & Giveaway: My Little Sous Chef Cookbook
The first tandem cookbook for adult and kids. My Little Sous-Chef is a tandem cookbook for kids and parents to use together. Their mission is to introduce kids to the magic of cooking with the help of the grown-ups and there are two volumes – one for the parents and one for the kids. All the recipes are easy and quick to make so that your little sous-chef won’t get bored or discouraged.
We love that this book encourages that cooking can be a fun activity and a happy bonding experience for the whole family. As we all know, learning the basics of cooking is also the starting point for developing healthy eating habits and a taste for wholesome meals.
My Little Sous Chef comes with two different books showing the same delicious recipes – the “grown up” one contains all the detailed ingredients, instructions and photography you’d expect in a great recipe book, while the kids’ version contains fun, illustrated simplified steps that children can do to help make each dish. Plus, the children’s version is laminated and easy to wipe clean, so perfect for surviving sticky fingers!
This unique book is written by three London-based Italian women, who when reminiscing about their fond memories of learning to cook with their mothers and grandmothers in Italy, realised there wasn’t a book that really supported this idea. They set about creating a tandem cook book, that not only encourages parents and children having fun with food together, but also supports great lessons like numeracy, instruction following and nutrition.
If you’d like to win a copy of My Little Sous Chef for yourself, just enter via the Rafflecopter below, good luck!
Terms & Conditions
- This promotion is open to residents of the UK only.
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by any other requirements set out on this page.
- Entry is only available online. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, only partially received or delayed for any reason.
- Entries that are incomplete, defaced or damaged will be deemed invalid.
- Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties. Any such entries will be invalid. No trade or multiple entries.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
- Winner details will be publicly announced if permission is granted.
- Competition closes at 12am on 10th April 2018. Entries received after this time and date will not be entered into the draw.
- The prize is a My Little Sous Chef book.
- Prize details are accurate at the time of promotion; the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of greater or equal value.
- Consequently, the decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion due to circumstances beyond its control. Neither Vivre Le Rêve™ nor any other respective agents involved with this promotion. Shall be liable for any failure that is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but are not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances relating to Force Majeure.