Review & Giveaway: Lily-Flame Fairy Dust Wax Melts
This is the most popular candle in the Lily-Flame range, and it’s not difficult to see why. This fragrance is powdery, warm, sparkly and magical. In short- Fairy Dust. I absolutely adore it. This sounds random, but it totally reminds me of the scent they seem to pump into the Disneyland Hotel in Paris. Oh so comforting, just perfect for now as the weather has started turning cooler.
I’ve used wax melts for years, and could never be swayed from Yankee Candle. Because every other brand I tried, even though they’d smell lovely just couldn’t project their scent in the same way. But when I came across these, I haven’t looked back.
I started with my usual half of a tart and within minutes, could smell this wonderfully powdery scent. The dominant scent is rose with a musky base note. It’s clean, fresh and airy. I highly recommend this is you like any rose scents. Half of a tart lasted for 14 hours. It has a strong throw but not too over powering. This smells really expensive but also has a slight feminine smell to it as well. It’s beautiful. A rich warm smell, with a sweet (but not sickly) blast. It is a strong smell, I wouldn’t say overpowering, but you don’t need to approach the wax melt to smell it.
You can buy these wax melts here, If you fancy winning a set of Lily-Flame Fairy Dust Melts for yourself, just enter via the rafflecopter below. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions
- Firstly, this promotion is open to residents of the UK only.
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by any other requirements set out on this page.
- Entry is only available online. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, only partially received or delayed for any reason.
- Entries that are incomplete, defaced or damaged will be deemed invalid.
- Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties. Any such entries will be invalid. No trade or multiple entries.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
- Winner details will be publicly announced if permission is granted.
- Competition closes at 12am on 20th November 2018. Entries received after this time and date will not be entered into the draw.
- The prize is a set of Lily-Flame Fairy Dust Melts.
- Prize details are accurate at the time of promotion; the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of greater or equal value.
- Consequently, the decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion due to circumstances beyond its control. Neither Vivre Le Rêve™ nor any other respective agents involved with this promotion. Shall be liable for any failure that is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but are not be limited to. Weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities. Political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances relating to Force Majeure.