You’re going to love the TEFAL Cake Factory. With this precision cake maker, you can enjoy consistent quality results without the stress. The 5 intelligent programmes automatically adjust temperature throughout the bake so no need to constantly monitor. With over 200 recipes in the app to inspire you – including molten chocolate cakes, cupcakes and meringues – all with delicious results. And for confident home bakers there’s a manual mode that lets you take full control.
This a very attractive looking pink and white machine. It is not too big and therefore is going to be easy to store. The recipes are easy to follow, and the machine itself is a so easy to use. It isn’t cheap but it is fun and I think I will use it a lot. I enjoy baking, but don’t do it as much as I would like. The Tefal Cake Factory appealed to me, because it seems to promise reliable results and I liked the small batch size. The Cake Factory arrives with the usual array of instruction manuals, plus a recipe booklet.
The Factory comes with a baking tin, and two silicone moulds. The Cake Factory is essentially a counter top oven. You mix your ingredients in the usual way, and then bake them in the Factory. There are a number of settings, depending on what’s going in, and a timer function to alert you to when the baking time is complete. There is the facility to easily adjust baking time, if your cake needs a bit more or less time.
I have baked three cakes using the Cake Factory – gingerbread loaves, a yoghurt cake and the vanilla chocolate marble cake. All three were absolutely delicious and this machine genuinely makes it so that whipping up batches of cakes like this is virtually idiot proof! You do still have to tweak timings, as I guess eggs are always going to be different sizes and measurements somewhat variable. In general, I think the Cake Factory has slightly too-long timings, and I find knocking 5 minutes off produces better results.
I thought this might be a bit of a novelty, but I do find it easier to knock up a quick cake for afternoon tea using this, rather than my main oven. It would also be great if you wanted to bake a dessert at the same time as cooking a dinner in your usual oven. Or perhaps for clubs, schools, studio flats, where facilities are at a minimum.
You can buy the TEFAL Cake Factory here and if you fancy winning one for yourself, or the avid home baker in your life just enter via the rafflecopter below. Good luck!a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms & Conditions
- Firstly, this promotion is open to residents of the UK only.
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by any other requirements set out on this page.
- Entry is only available online. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, only partially received or delayed for any reason.
- Entries that are incomplete, defaced or damaged will be deemed invalid.
- Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties. Any such entries will be invalid. No trade or multiple entries.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
- Winner details will be publicly announced if permission is granted.
- Competition closes at 12am on 9th August 2019. Entries received after this time and date will not be entered into the draw.
- The prize is a TEFAL Cake Factory.
- Prize details are accurate at the time of promotion; the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of greater or equal value.
- Consequently, the decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion due to circumstances beyond its control. Neither Vivre Le Rêve™ nor any other respective agents involved with this promotion. Shall be liable for any failure that is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but are not be limited to. Weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities. Political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances relating to Force Majeure.