Here’s Why You Need This Joseph Joseph Item in Your Kitchen…
The Joseph Joseph 100 Collection is a distinct range of products specially selected for their highly original form and enhanced function. For this collection, each product has been redefined using premium materials and a restrained colour palette to create a distinctive range of contemporary kitchenware. The range of Elevate 100 knives includes all your essential kitchen knives from a paring knife to a carving knife. Each knife is made from ice-hardened, German stainless steel for durability and has hand-finished edges that cut more efficiently and stay sharper for longer.
Their ergonomic handles provide comfort and grip even when wet and they have a discreet colour-coded dot that helps when selecting your knife from the carousel stand.
Not only are these knives very, very good. They’re also super stylish and have great little touches like the built in knife rests and the magnetic mechanism in the rotating block. The Elevate range of kitchen tools all include a tool rest and a weighted handle that means when you place it down. The head of the tool or knife does not touch the work surface, reducing mess and improving hygiene.
The Elevate rotating knife block is wrapped in brushed 18/8 stainless steel and is sturdy with a non-slip base and magnetic knife slots that hold the knives securely in place when stored. This design means that any Elevate knife can be stored in any of the slots, regardless of blade length. We’ve been testing these out for a while now and they really are great quality knives! They look great on the kitchen worktop too. Just be careful as they are very sharp. We hand wash these as I’d like them to last a long time, they really don’t need to go in the dishwasher. We have lots of other Joseph Joesph items in our kitchen too.
We’re amazed at the quality and also very pleased with the feel of them, they are sufficiently weighty but not too heavy. The knives in this set were, hands down, the sharpest, most durable, and most comfortable model we tested. Their razor-sharp blades diced onions, turned bulk carrots into classic French cuts, and sliced through pineapple better than any other knife we tried. They even cut through delicate parsley without causing the edges to brown. Because they’re made from high quality stainless steel, the knives stick firmly onto their sleek magnetic display stand, ensuring you can always find just the right knife for any task.
It includes six high-quality blades, perfect to equip any kitchen. Kitchen essentials such as a bread knife, a carving knife and paring knives are included.
To start with I was worried you would see smear marks all over the stand once it had been cleaned but you don’t. Brilliant knives, they look nice and smart on the kitchen side. Nice and compact too. Love the carousel system and how any knife can go in any slot due to the magnet system. Knives are sharp and easy to handle. We previously had the multi coloured version and never had any problems with them after being used regularly for several years. There was never any question about getting the equivalent set again, they are great
The utensils do not fall off if hung correctly and the design has been improved with the addition of little nodules on the stand. Which help keep the utensils in place. The sturdy carousel has a non-slip base and each magnetic knife slot is designed to keep any of the six knives securely in place. Comfortable ABS handles make each knife east to grip and hold. The Joseph Joseph 100 Collection recreates a selection of the brand’s best-selling products in gleaming stainless steel, adding a sophisticated touch to a kitchen. Every product in the Joseph Joseph range provides an effective solution to an everyday problem.
Whether it helps to complete a task more efficiently, improve hygiene or simply store away neatly after use, everything has been designed to be genuinely useful.
Products selected for the 100 Collection embody this philosophy to the full. With items chosen representing the very best in design and functionality from across the range. As well as their design, each 100 Collection product benefits from the use of high-quality materials in their manufacture. Brushed and polished stainless steel is used throughout giving each piece a high-quality finish and added durability. In the process, design details have been refined to compliment these materials. With engraving, embossing and etching of the Joseph Joseph brand logo heightening their appeal.
The Joseph Joseph 100 Collection Elevate Carousel Stainless Steel Knives set includes 1 x 3.5 inch paring knife, 1 x 5 inch serrated knife, 1 x 7 inch santoku knife, 1 x 6 inch chef’s knife, 1 x 8 inch carving knife and 1 x 8 inch bread knife. You can buy them here and if you fancy winning a set for yourself, just enter via the rafflecopter below. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions
- Firstly, this promotion is open to residents of the UK only.
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by any other requirements set out on this page.
- Entry is only available online. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, only partially received or delayed for any reason.
- Entries that are incomplete, defaced or damaged will be deemed invalid.
- Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties. Any such entries will be invalid. No trade or multiple entries.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
- Winner details will be publicly announced if permission is granted.
- Competition closes at 12am on 25th January 2019. Entries received after this time and date will not be entered into the draw.
- The prize is a Joseph Joseph 100 Collection Elevate Carousel Stainless Steel Knives set.
- Prize details are accurate at the time of promotion; the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of greater or equal value.
- Consequently, the decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion due to circumstances beyond its control. Neither Vivre Le Rêve™ nor any other respective agents involved with this promotion. Shall be liable for any failure that is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but are not be limited to. Weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities. Political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances relating to Force Majeure.