Tried & Tested: The Best Eye Creams & Giveaway
We’ve tried and tested the current top rated eye creams, for dark circles, puffiness and wrinkles. And here are the results – There’s also a giveaway of our favourite at the bottom of the page.
Our favourite budget eye cream. With moisturising hyaluronic acid to give a shot of smoothness to the delicate eye area. Along with magnolia extract which help boost cell turnover. It leaves wrinkles faded and a noticeable difference in skin firmness. It’s certainly well-priced in comparison to similar products, it smells pleasant, and it does its job without excessive doses of pretension.
This is our favourite eye cream for dark circles. This potent little pot is bursting with vitamin C to brighten the eye area. This hydrating formula also gradually strengthens skin around the eyes to prevent shadows from returning. Such a difference even after one application. Lasts all day and doesn’t interfere with make up. Use morning and evening for best results.
This tinted formula instantly perks up shadows thanks to the soothing Chamomile and Arnica. There’s also a whole host of optical blurring powders that’ll help to reduce the appearance of dark circles. Plus the metal applicator tip refreshes and cools on contact. To refresh sleepy eyes. The freshening feeling of this balm is immediate. You can wear this under make-up and over it. And it is possible to apply over make up during the day for a refresher. As with all of these illuminating products, I still think the price tag is a bit steep though.
This is the perfect everyday eye cream. The formula is light, so it absorbs super quickly and it doesn’t make your concealer crease. We love that it moisturises and brightens at the same time. It genuinely makes you look like you’ve had a good night’s sleep in minutes.
Now, this one was our absolute favourite! Formulated from nobel-prize winning research, this anti ageing eye cream is 100% gimmick free. It actually works by repairing DNA damage, so not only will it help prevent signs of ageing but it can actively undo existing signs of cellular deterioration. This cream works to actually thicken the skin underneath your eye (the thin nature of under eye skin is what makes your circles looks dark), I can really see a distinct difference.
I’ve tried a lot of eye creams, and this is by the far the best I’ve ever used. I’ll never be without it now. Like all epidermal growth factor products it does need time, you will not see immediate or even fast results – it can take a few months but when they happen, they’re significant and they stay!
In fact, we were so impressed with DNA Eye Renewal that we have one to give away to our readers.
Just enter via the Rafflecopter below, good luck!
Terms & Conditions
- This promotion is open to residents of the UK only.
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by any other requirements set out on this page.
- Entry is only available online. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, only partially received or delayed for any reason.
- Entries that are incomplete, defaced or damaged will be deemed invalid.
- Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties. Any such entries will be invalid. No trade or multiple entries.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
- Winner details will be publicly announced if permission is granted.
- Competition closes at 12am on 2nd December 2017. Entries received after this time and date will not be entered into the draw.
- The prize is DNA Eye Renewal, 30ml.
- Prize details are accurate at the time of promotion; the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of greater or equal value.
- The decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion due to circumstances beyond its control. Neither Vivre Le Rêve™ nor any other respective agents involved with this promotion shall be liable for any failure that is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but are not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances relating to Force Majeure.