Review & Giveaway: Spa Technologies UK Vitamin C Serum
I’m in love with this Spa Technologies Vitamin C Serum! I usually test out a product for at least a fortnight before writing about it on Vivre Le Rêve, but this one is very special indeed, I just had to write about it straight away.
Over the last few years I’ve had to be very strict with myself about applying serums. You see, I absolutely hate the feel of daytime moisturisers and night creams just sitting on my skin, but obviously the benefits usually outweigh the yucky feeling so I stick with it. So, to be honest, I expected much of the same when it came to this one. A case of applying it and waiting 45 minutes to not feel like any make up I applied was going to slip right off off my face!
But I’m very pleased to report back that the Spa Technologies Vitamin C Serum is totally different. It was literally disappearing into my skin as I was applying it, like magic. Afterwards I looked like I’d already applied a high quality primer. My combination skin was totally balanced, no dry cheeks or oily forehead. This moisturising Serum combines powerful Botanical Extracts and two stable forms of Vitamin C.
It delivers the moisture-locking properties of rich creams and protects skin against free radicals, pollution and sun damage. Seaweed and Antioxidants stimulate collagen synthesis for firmer, healthier looking skin. Due to its intelligent delivery system, the Vitamin C Serum could be used on all skin types treating dry areas and even controlling oil production.
This is a super light serum with rich moisturising proprieties. It nourishes and promotes skin brightness for increased elasticity and a natural, healthy look. It’s recommended for normal to dry skin but could be also used on oily, acne prone skin as it contains oil control ingredients. Powerful antioxidants will protect skin against environmental damage and active ingredients will also fight premature ageing. And the best bit? It’s also Vegan, cruelty free!
Vitamin C Ester: Oil soluble, stable source of Vitamin C
Vitamin C&E Complex: Antioxidant powerhouse in a liposome delivery system
Laminaria & Porphyra Red Algae Complex: Remineralising Emollient; strengthens connective tissue matrix and rich in Omega-3 Fatty Acids
Buriti Oil: Beta-carotene rich Antioxidant from the Amazon, moisturizing & soothing
Shea Butter: Emollient soothing balm. Rich in EFA’s
Rosmary: normalises sebaceous secretions
The wonderful people at Spa Technologies UK are offering our lucky readers the chance to win a Vitamin C Serum of their own! Just enter via the Rafflecopter below for your chance to win.
Terms & Conditions
- Firstly, this promotion is open to residents of the UK only.
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by any other requirements set out on this page.
- Entry is only available online. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, only partially received as a result or delayed for any reason.
- Entries that are incomplete, defaced or damaged will be deemed invalid.
- Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties. Any such entries will be invalid. No trade or multiple entries.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
- Winner details will be publicly announced if permission is granted.
- Competition closes at 12am on 1st September 2018. Entries received after this time and date will not be entered into the draw.
- The prize is a Spa Technologies UK Vitamin C Serum.
- Prize details are accurate at the time of promotion; the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of greater or equal value.
- Consequently, the decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion due to circumstances beyond its control. Neither Vivre Le Rêve™ nor any other respective agents involved with this promotion. Shall be liable for any failure that is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Also such circumstances shall include, but are not be limited to. Weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities. Political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances as a result relating to Force Majeure.