As the New Year approaches, it gives many pause for reflection over the last year’s events. This practice can be quite valuable and an excellent opportunity to refine your goals.
Research tells us that most people will have given up on their New Year’s resolutions by mid-February. The year will carry on, and come December or next January, they will start the whole new year process again. So, how do you avoid this happening?
Prepare now! Life pulls us in many different directions and you might get discouraged and lose focus. Here’s our 3 top tips:
Find a friend or mentor to collaborate with on a regular basis. Many of the best self-help programs operate on the buddy system. Having someone who knows what you are trying to achieve and wants to help you reach your goal can be the difference between sticking to your resolutions or not.
Have A Goal
Having a goal is vital right? However, having the path ahead of you laid out for how you’re going to get there is critical. Write down the steps you need to take and break them down, so that you can do little bits at a time. Make sure you have something you are doing, if not on a daily basis, at least a few times a week that is in alignment with your goal.
Don’t Be Too Hard On Yourself
It can be so disheartening when you fall off track, or you can’t focus on your goal the way you would like to. Give yourself a break and congratulate yourself for the things you are doing to improve yourself. Remember, as long as you are doing something, you are learning and growing!
Products to Help You Reach Your Goals
It’s a well-known fact that drinking water and staying hydrated is an important part of enjoying a healthier lifestyle. Many of us acknowledge that we should be drinking more water and this innovative bottle helps you do just that, by tracking how much water you actually drink.
The design features a clever lid that automatically counts every time you tighten it after refilling, showing you the number of bottles drunk with a simple column of dots. Each time you close the lid after filling, a new dot will appear in the display window, allowing you to track up to 4 bottles per day.
By setting yourself a goal to drink a certain number of bottles, Dot provides a simple reminder of what you have achieved and gentle encouragement to reach your goal. ideal for use around the home, gym or office, Dot is a smart but low-tech way of improving hydration. Made from impact-resistant Tritan, it has a leak-proof cap and is BPA free.
Perfect for any fitness new year goals! Extra-thick Premium Print Yoga Mats provide a stable, sticky, non-slip 5/6mm cushioned surface for your yoga practice. Perfect for home or studio use, this mat ensures the safety and comfort you need to enhance proper alignment and maintain poses and the additional cushioning helps to protect joints.
Manufactured free of the top six most harmful phthalates, this mat is a healthier choice for both you and the planet!
I bought this scale after a few hours of research and comparison with £200 big brand scales doing exactly the same things and it was a great choice!
This scale is brilliant. It connects to your phone and syncs immediately via Bluetooth, pushing out data to linked apps (in my case Fitbit). All the stats are wonderful for a nerd like me.
I installed the app and it really keeps me motivated (I can forgive the fact that it talks to my FitBit behind my back).
This does exactly what it says in the description and keeps me happy. Highly recommended!
We’re super excited to be able to offer our readers the chance to win a £25 Amazon gift card. Perfect for buying a product to help you reach your new year goals.
So if you fancy winning this giveaway and getting your hands on an Amazon gift card to treat yourself or someone special. Just enter via the Rafflecopter below, good luck!
Terms & Conditions
- This promotion is open to residents of the UK only.
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by any other requirements set out on this page.
- Entry is only available online. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, only partially received or delayed for any reason.
- Entries that are incomplete, defaced or damaged will be deemed invalid.
- Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties. Any such entries will be invalid. No trade or multiple entries.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
- Winner details will be publicly announced if permission is granted.
- Competition closes at 12am on 8th February 2021. Entries received after this time and date will not be entered into the draw.
- The prize is a £25 Amazon Gift Card.
- Prize details are accurate at the time of promotion; the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of greater or equal value.
- The decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion due to circumstances beyond its control. Neither Vivre Le Rêve™ nor any other respective agents involved with this promotion shall be liable for any failure that is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but are not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances relating to Force Majeure.