Only a week til Christmas! Not ready yet? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Here’s our top picks of the best foodie gifts. We’ve listed some of the most thoughtful gifts out there for the foodie in your life. All delivered before Christmas!
I am a huge fan of these truffles, they are quite dense and allow you to savour the taste as they melt in your mouth! Beautifully rich chocolate and highly addictive. The packaging is lovely and no doubt would make a wonderful gift for any occasion.
This arrives with a decent gift-like paper bag. If you would like to send your friends a small well-designed gift, this is an excellent choice.
The print and cut are precise. It’s also long and I especially like the adjustable neck straps.
This 8 inch professional chef’s knife is made of premier high carbon German EN1. 4116 stainless steel with high strength and increased rigidity. The kitchen knife contains 0.45-0.55% carbon, twice the hardness of other knives, which will boost its sturdiness.
The ergonomic knife handle is made of santoprene for comfort and polypropylene for durability. It features textured finger points that provide slip resistance and a better grip.
This is a fantastic all-rounder knife for home cooking.
We love that it arrives in a stylish black presentation box, with a stainless steel finger guard, a knife sharpener and a blade guard.
This kit has everything you need to start an indoor herb garden (a planter box, 3 rustic pots, growing medium & seeds). Growing your indoor herb garden starts here and now with UK sourced herbs seeds!
The design complements the decor of any kitchen and fits perfectly on the windowsill. Have fun labelling your fresh herbs with the coloured chalk provided on the black board strip.
I recently bought these as a gift for a HUGE Star Wars fan who is also a bit of a foodie.
They arrived very quickly and look so much better than they do in the pictures! Any Star Wars fan would be happy to show these off in their kitchen.
This delicious assortment in a presentation “baguette” are a fantastic price for a discovery selection of their famous terrines. Cooked in their workshops without added preservatives.
Comtesse du Barry products are amongst the treasures of south-west France – the Toulouse area, Gascony, the Gers. It’s all about traditional, rural cuisine, with the farming of geese and ducks at the centre of it, along with the making of wonderful sausages – saucisses de Toulouse to the fore.
Comtesse du Barry do a fine job of making these foods – here seven different pates or terrines – available as conserves to people like us, unlucky enough to live somewhere else. Just divine, you have to try them!
Great little gadget for foodies at a great price! It worked a treat for a bottle of bubbly last Christmas that needed emergency chilling. I was able to stick it in the freezer then check it with this to get it to the right temperature just in time!
This gadget combines 8 different kitchen tools into one. It includes a funnel, lemon squeezer, egg masher, spice grater, cheese grater, egg separator, cap opener and a 420ml measuring cup. All those parts stack together in the shape of a wine bottle.
I love the different vivid colours for easy recognition. All the basic essentials for any foodie. Looks great even just sitting on the counter!
Love this one! I’ve recently made a bottle of the Citrus explosion flavoured gin and another of the spiced pink gin, they both taste amazing.
The instructions are really easy to follow and you get so much for only £24.99 it’s pretty incredible. All you need to do is get a cheap bottle of vodka and then add the juniper berries. Leave for 2 days and then add the appropriate mix of herbs, fruit or spices for whatever gin you are making.
It’s fun to make and try different flavours. Plus you get a bottle of gin that easily tastes as good as something costing £50 a bottle.
We’re super excited to be able to offer our readers the chance to win a Sandy Leaf Farm Ultimate Gin Maker’s Kit for themselves. For your chance to win, just enter via the rafflecopter below. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions
- This promotion is open to residents of the UK only.
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by any other requirements set out on this page.
- Entry is only available online. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, only partially received or delayed for any reason.
- Entries that are incomplete, defaced or damaged will be deemed invalid.
- Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties. Any such entries will be invalid. No trade or multiple entries.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
- Winner details will be publicly announced if permission is granted.
- Competition closes at 12am on 29th January 2021. Entries received after this time and date will not be entered into the draw.
- The prize is Sandy Leaf Farm Ultimate Gin Maker’s Kit.
- Prize details are accurate at the time of promotion; the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of greater or equal value.
- The decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion due to circumstances beyond its control. Neither Vivre Le Rêve™ nor any other respective agents involved with this promotion shall be liable for any failure that is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but are not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances relating to Force Majeure.