Looking for Valentine’s day gift ideas? The Vivre Le Rêve Valentine’s Gift Guide has got you covered. Whilst Valentine’s Day might seem far off, it’ll roll around before you know it.
Why not spread the love this year, when we all need it more than ever, with gifts for all your loved ones? Your mom, dad, sister, best friend, your kids – and not forgetting your special someone of course.
2020 was a rough year for most of us, and with Valentine’s Day 2021 set to take place in lockdown. Make the day special for whoever you’re spending it with and make it a quarantine romance to remember. With many shops closed and delivery delays likely, it’s worth getting ahead and planning your Valentine’s Day surprises now!
The Vivre Le Rêve Valentine’s Gift Guide
This is definitely worth a buy. I compared this to my bigger shiatsu massager and it outranked it!
This is very portable. Not too heavy to carry around. Velcro to hold the massager in place is really strong and the elastic band is well made. It offers heat shiatsu massage as well.
Since it is portable, you can actually choose which area of the body you can use it. It’s so multi purpose! You can use it at home, office or even in your car.
It comes with a 12V adaptor. Everything you would need is included. The product is so well made it can be compared to any other leading brand and would make a very thoughtful valentine’s gift.
These roses are hand-picked at peak freshness and carefully arranged in a variety of colours, styles, and looks by master florists.
Each rose undergoes an environmentally friendly cutting-edge method which allows them to maintain their beauty and colour for at least a year.
No toxic ingredients and no risk of pollen allergy. Maintenance-Free Roses, no watering, no need for sunlight. Easy care for years of enjoyment!
Looking for that extra special wedding anniversary or valentine’s day present? Look no further.
This personalised cushion is sure to delight that special couple.
Superb quality. This keepsake cushion can be customised with the couple’s first names and a date (i.e. Caroline and John 18/09/2011).
Quality time for you and your partner. Enjoy date night in a completely new way. This toy for couples is a sure fire way to get the sparks flying between you two! It will get you out of your comfort zone and remind you why you are together in the first place.
It’s important that your relationship is both mental and physical and one definitely leads to the other. Nothing could be sexier than showing your partner you care and you can do that just by asking a question and listening to the answer.
Whether it’s a first date or you’ve been together for years. Interact with your partner and get closer than ever. Games add joy to life and relieve stress and we could all do with some of that. Sharing laughter and fun can foster empathy, compassion, trust, and intimacy with others.
Put aside the day-to-day thoughts and worries and focus only on the game and your partner. Not all the cards are related to romantic topics and this is certainly a game for any couple.
This beautiful little trinket box is fabric lined and comes with the words: ‘I love you to the Moon and back’ engraved on the top.
The trinket box is nickel plated and is ideal for Valentines. Height: 2.9 CM, Width: 6.5 CM, Depth: 6.6 CM.
This enamel mug is made of borosilicate glass, which is a crystal material that contains no lead or harmful heavy metals.
These beautiful mugs are made by hand and they all have some minor differences, so each cup is unique.
The flower teacup comes with a small and exquisite matching spoon that is made of stainless steel. This glass mug makes a perfect valentine’s gift.
Whiskey stones are becoming more popular for whiskey lovers.
This gift contains 12 natural whisky stones and 2 Old Fashioned Elysia 210 cc Crystal Whisky Glasses.
Whiskey stones keep your whisky cool without diluting it. The set consists of two crystal tumblers for whiskey, 12 marble square stones and a velvet pouch for storing the whiskey rocks.
Create a romantic atmosphere and add a warm, comfortable glow to any room, every night.
Simply touch the sculpture, and you can easily adjust the light intensity up to 6 levels to suit your mood.
A Kindle is a great gift for Valentine’s Day. I absolutely adore reading and I really can’t think of a better gift than more books!
Despite the display being only 167 ppi, it does a wonderful job. The text is crisp and clear with no ghosting. The backlight is very powerful and I can’t foresee a scenario where I’d need it any brighter than the maximum. It is also very compact without being too small.
Although it is not a new function, I’m enjoying having the ‘Time left in chapter/book’ options as well as the percentage. I am a ‘chapter reader’ which means that I absolutely have to finish a chapter before I put the book down.
In conclusion, I love my new Kindle. I honestly think my reading speed has increased as I’m able to tailor the font, font size, spacing and margins to my own preferences. This model meets all my needs. I have seen more expensive models and I honestly can’t tell the difference in the screen resolution.
If you’re considering buying your very first Kindle or even upgrading to a newer model, definitely consider this one. Remember that Prime members read for free with unlimited access to over a thousand titles!
What is Amazon Prime?
For an annual fee of £79, Amazon Prime members can:
- Get unlimited, FREE One-Day Delivery on millions of items
- Watch over 15,000 movies and TV episodes with unlimited instant streaming
- Borrow from thousands of titles from the Kindle Owners’ Lending Library
- Secure, unlimited photo storage with anywhere access
- Listen to over 2 million songs on Prime Music
We hope that the Vivre Le Rêve Valentine’s Gift Guide has given you some inspiration ahead of Valentine’s day. Is there anything you think we missed out? What would you include in your Valentine’s gift guide? Let us know in the comments below.
We’re super excited to be able to offer our readers the chance to win a Kindle for themselves. For your chance to win, just enter via the rafflecopter below. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions
- This promotion is open to residents of the UK only.
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by any other requirements set out on this page.
- Entry is only available online. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, only partially received or delayed for any reason.
- Entries that are incomplete, defaced or damaged will be deemed invalid.
- Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties. Any such entries will be invalid. No trade or multiple entries.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
- Winner details will be publicly announced if permission is granted.
- Competition closes at 12am on 26th February 2021. Entries received after this time and date will not be entered into the draw.
- The prize is a Kindle.
- Prize details are accurate at the time of promotion; the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of greater or equal value.
- The decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion due to circumstances beyond its control. Neither Vivre Le Rêve™ nor any other respective agents involved with this promotion shall be liable for any failure that is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but are not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances relating to Force Majeure.