The Ultimate Frozen Macabella Luxury Hot Chocolate For Grown Ups
Get buzzed and cool at the same time. Yes, frozen treats are nice on a hot day. And, yes, Macabella is also nice on any day that ends in a Y. But just imagine how refreshing things could be if those two things came together. Is your mind blown yet? Lucky for you, boozy icy treats are all the rage and with good reason — they’re delicious. You could of course, leave out the Irish cream liquer if you’d rather. If you’ve never had a frozen hot chocolate before then you must make these!
- 150ml whole milk
- 3 heaped tsp of your favourite drinking chocolate
- 1 heaped tbsp Macabella velvet
- A generous pinch of sea salt
- 50ml Baileys
- 3-4 cups of ice
- In large mug swirl drinking chocolate into the milk one tsp at a time.
- Add Macabella velvet and microwave for about 1 minute, until mixture is all combined.
- Let chocolate mixture cool to room temperature.
- Add sea salt and Baileys.
- In a blender, add the chocolate mixture and ice.
- Blend until ice is completely crushed.
- Pour into glasses.
- Garnish with whipped cream.
- Add a straw and serve immediately.
Use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out. Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!
Macabella Choc’Macadamia Spread won the hearts (and taste buds) of the UK when it launched in late 2016, winning praise for its indulgent mix of macadamias and creamy choc-cocoa blend. Now, the premium spread is now available through online store Ocado in both Crunch and Velvet.
The delectable nut-infused spread launched in the United Kingdom after winning the Australian 2016 Product of the Year in the Spreads Category, a prize judged by over 14000 people.
Macabella is the first of its kind in the UK, made with sustainably sourced key ingredients, including UTZ certified cocoa. The creamy Belgian recipe delivers a cocoa blend, that when paired with the finest roasted macadamias, creates a premium taste.
Macabella features the highest percentage of nuts in the supermarket spreads category with a minimum 19.5% macadamias in every jar of Macabella Crunch and 15% in the Velvet.
Macabella promises a luxury spread at an affordable price. Coming into summer, there’s many enticing options to indulge yourself, including lashings of Macabella on top of ice-cream, using it to make delectable milkshakes or dipping strawberries in it. Of course, eating it straight out of the jar is still a popular choice!
Macabella have very kindly offered our readers the chance to win their very own Summer sets of Macabella Velvet and Crunch, including 4 jars of Macabella per pack (2 Velvet and 2 Crunch) and they’ll also include some little summer cooking props in your packs too, there will be five winners!
All you have to do is enter via the rafflecopter form at the bottom of this article, good luck!
This competition is now closed.
Thank you to all of you that entered, the winner has been contacted directly so be sure to check your inbox!
- This promotion is open to residents of the UK only.
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by any other requirements set out on this page.
- Entry is only available online. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, only partially received or delayed for any reason.
- Entries that are incomplete, defaced or damaged will be deemed invalid.
- Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties. Any such entries will be invalid. No trade or multiple entries.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
- Winner details will be publicly announced if permission is granted.
- Competition closes at 12am on 29th August 2017. Entries received after this time and date will not be entered into the draw.
- For five winners, the prize is a summer set of Macabella Crunch and Velvet.
- Prize details are accurate at the time of promotion; the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of greater or equal value.
- The decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion due to circumstances beyond its control. Neither Vivre Le Rêve™ nor any other respective agents involved with this promotion shall be liable for any failure that is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but are not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances relating to Force Majeure.