Those of you who follow us on Instagram, will know that it’s pretty much all about Teddy. His fluff is almost always on point. However, and I’m sure he won’t mind me telling you this, he sometimes needs a little help. You see, although he hates walks and pretends to lose all use of his legs when a leash appears, he is quite fond of rolling around in muddy puddles with his big sister, Bella – the border collie, and that’s where The Little Soap Company and their Little Beast Pet Pack come in.
We love that this handy pack contains Pet Shampoo, Pet Spritz and a Soap Bar. The shampoo can be used all over (avoiding the eyes) on all coat types or can be used just to rinse muddy paws or dirty patches. It smells absolutely divine! The Pure Organic spritz is made with the finest natural ingredients and totally free from detergents, SLS, alcohol, parabens, sorbates, silicones, sulphates, Palm oil and preservatives. And it’s super handy for just a freshen up. It has calming Lavender Essential Oil and moisturising Apricot Kernel Oil to condition and moisturise your pets coat. Perfect for ‘in between’ washes and for freshening up their bedding. Our favourite is their Pure Organic soap, it’s again made with the finest natural ingredients and totally free from detergents, SLS, alcohol, parabens, sorbates, silicones, sulphates and preservatives. The pet shampoo bar has calming Lavender Essential Oil, moisturising Apricot Oil and a hint of ground coffee beans to help naturally repel fleas. It’s no wonder the Little Beast Bar was rated 10/10 by Dogs Monthly Magazine!
The Little Soap Company was conceived several years ago by Emma Heathcote-James. Starting life as an insatiable one-woman band, Little Soap Company has been passionate about reducing the amount of chemicals and synthetics people unwittingly rub into their skin since day one. Baffled as to why you couldn’t pick up a bar or bottle of pure organic soap amid the weekly supermarket shop Emma wants to do for the cosmetics industry what Jamie Oliver has done for food, Emma wants to get the world back to basics, creating the purest organic soap she believes possible and making it accessible to everyone. From hand-making soap on the Aga and selling in subzero temperatures at farmers markets, the business has grown with production runs now in the tens of thousands producing the first organic soap bar to hit supermarket shelves. Launching on a small scale in Waitrose in 2010, then regionally in Tesco’s in 2012, nationally in Waitrose 2013 (best beauty launch and fastest selling bar soap) followed by Booths in the North. The range then rolled out into other major national supermarkets including Sainsburys and Boots the Chemist.
The wonderful people at The Little Soap Company are offering our readers the chance to win a Little Beast Pet Pack of their own. Just enter via the Rafflecopter below, good luck!
This competition is now closed.
Thank you to all of you that entered, the winner has been contacted directly so be sure to check your inbox!
- This promotion is open to residents of the UK only.
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by any other requirements set out on this page.
- Entry is only available online. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, only partially received or delayed for any reason.
- Entries that are incomplete, defaced or damaged will be deemed invalid.
- Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties. Any such entries will be invalid. No trade or multiple entries.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
- Winner details will be publicly announced if permission is granted.
- Competition closes at 12am on 1st July 2017. Entries received after this time and date will not be entered into the draw.
- The prize is a Little Beast Pet Pack.
- Prize details are accurate at the time of promotion; the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of greater or equal value.
- The decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion due to circumstances beyond its control. Neither Vivre Le Rêve™ nor any other respective agents involved with this promotion shall be liable for any failure that is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but are not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances relating to Force Majeure.