The Perfect Peach & Prosciutto Ham Salad
- 6 ripe white peaches
- 8 slices Prosciutto ham
- 50g salad leaves
- 4tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1tbsp balsamic vinegar
- ½tsp Dijon mustard
- 50g pine nuts, toasted
- Quarter the peaches and divide them between 4 plates. Top each with 2 slices of Prosciutto ham.
- Place the salad leaves in a bowl and season with salt and black pepper.
- Combine the olive oil, balsamic vinegar and Dijon mustard in a screw-topped jar and shake until combined.
- Pour enough dressing over the salad leaves to lightly dress them.
- Divide the salad between the plates and scatter over the pine nuts.
- Add a little more dressing, if needed.
Use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out. Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!