The Perfect Peach & Prosciutto Ham Salad
- 6 ripe white peaches
- 8 slices Prosciutto ham
- 50g salad leaves
- 4tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1tbsp balsamic vinegar
- ½tsp Dijon mustard
- 50g pine nuts, toasted
- Quarter the peaches and divide them between 4 plates. Top each with 2 slices of Prosciutto ham.
- Place the salad leaves in a bowl and season with salt and black pepper.
- Combine the olive oil, balsamic vinegar and Dijon mustard in a screw-topped jar and shake until combined.
- Pour enough dressing over the salad leaves to lightly dress them.
- Divide the salad between the plates and scatter over the pine nuts.
- Add a little more dressing, if needed.
Use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out. Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!
nectarine salad vivre le reve recipeparma ham and mozzarella saladparma ham melon starter recipeparma ham salad vivre le revepeach mozzarella mint saladpeach prosciutto and rocket saladpeach prosciutto mozzarella saladroast peach salad