- 130g all-purpose flour
- 85g rolled oats
- 110g brown sugar, packed
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 115g unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 240ml sour cream
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 225g chopped peaches
For the crumbly topping
- 3 tbsp unbleached all-purpose flour
- 3 tbsp light brown sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground cardamon
- 2 tbsp salted butter
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Line a 12-cup standard cake tin with muffin cases; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, oats, brown sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk together butter, sour cream and egg. Pour mixture over dry ingredients and stir until moist.
- Add peaches and gently toss to combine.
- Scoop the batter evenly into the muffin tray.
- Make your topping by measuring out flour, brown sugar, cinnamon and cardamon into a small bowl.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of butter into your mixture until it looks like crumbs. Sprinkle over each muffin.
- Place into oven and bake for 16-18 minutes, or until a tester inserted in to the centre comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack.
Use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out. Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!