Le Creuset has been making world-class cookware for almost 100 years. Used by leading chefs and keen cooks around the globe, Le Creuset cookware offers outstanding performance time after time. Each pan is surprisingly heavy yet very well balanced so they aren’t cumbersome, there is also a solid handle on the front of each pan so you have two points of lifting. Everything about these saucepans exudes quality, from the design through to the choice of materials, ergonomics of the handles, and lids. The handles on both the lids and the saucepans are riveted, made to last a lifetime. These saucepans will cook on anything.
The handles are attached by large stainless steel rivets that look over engineered so inspire further confidence. One major attraction for me is that the pans do not have any hollow components, I have other pots and pans, some extremely expensive, that have hollow handles and when you pull them out of the dishwasher the handles empty gross dishwasher water over all the clean dishes. These certainly do not have that issue. The finish looks beautiful and the pans can be hung up on a hook through the hole in the pan handle and the lid can be slipped over the handle of the pan first so they get hung up together. These are expensive but you won’t remember how much they were in forty years when you’re still using them!
Their special 3-layer construction ensures an even and efficient spread of heat throughout the entire body of each pan preventing hot spots during cooking. With lots of additional features, including helper handles and capacity markings, cooking with 3-ply stainless steel is easy and pleasurable. Not all stainless steel cookware is the same. The Le Creuset 3-ply stainless steel range is made using the latest multi-layering technology where stainless steel and aluminium are bonded together to form the special 3-ply material. A core of aluminium is sandwiched between 2 layers of premium grade stainless steel combining the cooking benefits of both materials. The aluminium stretches from base to rim, meaning heat spreads evenly and gently throughout the entire pan – not just the base.
These have a lifetime guarantee, so you’ll only have to buy once. Mine are used on a gas hob, then shoved in the dishwasher and this has been their pattern of use in a family kitchen. Whatever they have had burned onto them, they come out of the dishwasher spotless, so if you have a dishwasher these are the ones to go for. Suitable for use on all types of hob, including induction, the pans are also oven safe to 220°c/Gas Mark 7. Cooking is both easy and enjoyable with 3-ply stainless steel. Thoughtful touches include an all-round pouring rim to prevent drips and spills.
The professional-style cast handles are attached with stainless steel rivets for a superior, secure fixing and the addition of helper handles makes lifting pans even easier. This set of 3 stack able saucepans and lids contains saucepans with a diameter of 16cm, 18cm and 20cm. We like it because the triple system layer of aluminium between stainless steel is great for heat conduction to create all your most-loved dishes. The best saucepans in the world? I think so!
For your chance to win one of these essential pieces of kitchen kit for yourself. Just enter via the Rafflecopter below, good luck!
This competition is now closed.
Thank you to all of you that entered, the winner has been contacted directly so be sure to check your inbox!
- This promotion is open to residents of the UK only.
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by any other requirements set out on this page.
- Entry is only available online. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, only partially received or delayed for any reason.
- Entries that are incomplete, defaced or damaged will be deemed invalid.
- Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties. Any such entries will be invalid. No trade or multiple entries.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
- Winner details will be publicly announced if permission is granted.
- Competition closes at 12am on 2nd September 2017. Entries received after this time and date will not be entered into the draw.
- The prize is a Le Creuset 3-Ply Stainless Steel Saucepan Set.
- Prize details are accurate at the time of promotion; the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of greater or equal value.
- The decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion due to circumstances beyond its control. Neither Vivre Le Rêve™ nor any other respective agents involved with this promotion shall be liable for any failure that is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but are not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances relating to Force Majeure.