Organising an Awesome Family Christmas Part 15
To-Do Jobs Around the Home
- Make a minimum maintenance plan. A chore checklist of must-do household jobs.
- Delegate chores to family members.
Christmas Prep Checklist
- Decorate and wrap baked goods. Ice the sugar cookies, assemble the goodie trays and wrap for giving.
- Make a Christmas morning basket. Think ahead: what will you need when opening gifts on Christmas morning? Include a notepad, pen, scissors, box cutter and plastic garbage bags. Throw in a pair of pliers and some wire cutters to release those over-packaged toys. Set aside in a pretty basket to cut chaos on Christmas morning.
- Help children write letters to Santa. And keep them! Misspellings and all, you’ll treasure them when they are grown.