Wow, you’re still with me? Okay, here’s our early Christmas part 2 checklist for this week. This probably sounds like a nightmare before Christmas, but for me it’s a simple equation: maximum sparkle for minimum stress. By mid-December, with all the dull stuff ticked off, you can have some relaxing me time. Cue baking, a lovely roaring fire and mulled wine.
This list can seem overwhelming but it’s honestly not hard at all. Set aside just a few minutes each week to work on Christmas prep, or even just sometime each month, and you will be ready in no time. So go on, join me in planning ahead. I promise it’s worth it! Here are some things to get checked off your to-do list before the Christmas season even starts.
To-Do Jobs Around the Home
- Time to sort & clean the Master Bedroom.
- Tackle the clothes closet, a seasonal clothes closet declutter is in order.
Christmas Prep Checklist
- Inventory Christmas cards, gift wrap, stamps & envelopes.
- Make a Christmas card list.
- Use a computer address book for Christmas cards.
- Order, buy or print Christmas cards.
- Plan a mani/pedi and add it to December’s calendar.
- Set aside a gift cupboard, and don’t forget to inventory any previously bought gifts.