Delicious Sirloin Steak With Garlic Butter
- 200g butter, softened
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- sweet paprika 1 tsp
- 1 tbsp chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tbsp tarragon
- 2 tsp finely chopped thyme
- 4 x 200g good quality sirloin steaks
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- For garlic butter, melt 25g of butter in a saucepan over a medium heat, add garlic and shallots and stir occasionally until tender this should take about 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from heat, stir in mustard and paprika, transfer to a bowl and refrigerate to cool.
- Beat in remaining butter, season to taste, beat in herbs and set aside.
- Brush the steaks with the oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Set an oven-top griddle pan over a medium-high heat.
- Cook the steaks for 5-6 minutes on each side for medium-rare, or longer if you prefer them well done.
- Dollop with garlic butter and serve with a generous portion of French fries and rocket.
Use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out. Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!