How To Tell If A Girl Really Likes You
So you’re really into a girl, but you don’t know if she feels the same way. Or maybe you caught a girl checking you out and felt like you had a moment and you’re wondering if she’s actually interested, or if it’s all in your head. Perhaps there’s a co-worker who has caught your eye. Or a fellow student in school who makes you weak in the knees every time she comes near. When you’re flirting with a woman, it can sometimes be hard to know if it’s mutual, or if she’s just being kind. Happily, for those in the know, there are some common signs that she likes you. From lingering touches to teasing talk, we’ve listed the biggest signs that she’s into you too.
Here’s exactly how to tell:
- She draws attention to her neck and shoulders: one of the signs a woman likes you is if she draws attention to delicate areas like her neck and shoulders.
- She’s very touchy-feely with you: When it comes to the playful touch, it’s perhaps one of the most obvious signs of them all. It’s physical and you feel it. If a woman gently taps you with her fingers, puts her hand on your arm, or gives you a little whack on the ribcage with her hand, she probably likes you.
- She laughs at your jokes.
- Remembers your interests and follows up on them: This means that not only is she thinking about you, she has taken the time to remember your interests.
- She teases you: This is how she pushes your buttons. In other words, does she make fun of you in a playful manner? Think of this as her way of trying to determine your sense of humor and ability to stand up for yourself. The answer she’s looking for is in your behavior; it’s either going to be alpha or beta when you are challenged. Don’t be afraid to fire some shots back; its fun pushing her buttons too.
- She keeps playing with her hair.
- Her proximity. She enters your personal space. In a conversation she might come closer towards to when she’s afar.
- Her friends or co-workers have heard about you: If your name has been brought up in a conversation you’re not a part of, she’s thinking about you.
- She asks you personal questions: “Are you single?” is a personal question. “Do you have a girlfriend”, etc. Some women can roll off these questions so naturally it doesn’t even seem personal.
- Her tone of voice. Some women will start talking in a higher pitch. In other words, it’s that really young girlish type of tone.
We think that dating sites are a great place to start your search for a S/O. They enable you to filter through lots of potential suitors quickly and easily. So whether you’re looking for Cardiff dating, Cardiff singles, Northamptonshire dating, Tayside dating or a West Yorkshire dating site there’s something for everyone!