Super Easy Homemade No-Chop Tomato Sauce
How to Use Homemade No-Chop Tomato Sauce
You probably already have a recipe in mind since you’re reading this post, but this is endlessly versatile and great in many recipes. I often can any extras to use in the winter.
I use this sauce in:
- Homemade meat sauce by adding minced beef
- 2 X 400g tins chopped tomatoes
- clove garlic x 2
- 2 sprigs of thyme
- Put the chopped tomatoes in a large saucepan.
- Peel the garlic clove and add the whole clove and the thyme to the tomatoes.
- Bring to the boil, reduce the heat and simmer gently for about 20 minutes.
- Remove the garlic and thyme and purée the mixture in a blender or with a hand held blender until smooth.
- Season well with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out. Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!