- 200g butter, softened
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- 1 tbsp chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tbsp tarragon
- 2 tsp finely chopped thyme
- 4 x 200g good quality sirloin steaks
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- For garlic butter, melt 25g of butter in a saucepan over a medium heat, add garlic and shallots and stir occasionally until tender this should take about 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from heat, stir in mustard and paprika, transfer to a bowl and refrigerate to cool.
- Beat in remaining butter, season to taste, beat in herbs and set aside.
- Brush the steaks with the oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Set an oven-top griddle pan over a medium-high heat.
- Cook the steaks for 5-6 minutes on each side for medium-rare, or longer if you prefer them well done.
- Dollop with garlic butter and serve with a generous portion of French fries and rocket.
Use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out. Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!
easy garlic butter steak recipegarlic butter for steak ribeyegarlic butter steak ovengarlic butter steak pangarlic butter steak tastygarlic steak pan fried recipeherb butter sauce for steakvivre le reve steak butter recipe