Light & Fresh Thai Coconut Fish Curry
- 3tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3tbsp green curry paste
- 2x400ml tins coconut milk
- 100ml chicken or fish stock
- 2tbsp fish sauce
- 1tsp sugar
- 3 kaffir lime leaves
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 600g white fish fillets, cut into pieces
- Handful green beans, trimmed
- Fresh coriander, to serve
- 2 limes, quartered, to serve
- Heat the oil in a wok and stir-fry the shallots, spring onions and garlic until soft. Add the curry paste and cook, stirring, until fragrant.
- Add the coconut milk, stock, fish sauce, sugar, lime leaves and tomatoes and bring to the boil.
- Simmer for 10 mins.
- Add the fish, beans and simmer, covered, for about 5 minutes, until the fish is cooked.
- Divide the curry among four bowls; top with coriander.
- Serve with rice and lime wedges.
Use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out. Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!
easy fish curry with coconut milkfish curry coconut milk vivre le revethai fish currythai fish red currythai green fish currythai green fish curry recipe