Light & Fresh Thai Coconut Fish Curry
- 3tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3tbsp green curry paste
- 2x400ml tins coconut milk
- 100ml chicken or fish stock
- 2tbsp fish sauce
- 1tsp sugar
- 3 kaffir lime leaves
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 600g white fish fillets, cut into pieces
- Handful green beans, trimmed
- Fresh coriander, to serve
- 2 limes, quartered, to serve
- Heat the oil in a wok and stir-fry the shallots, spring onions and garlic until soft. Add the curry paste and cook, stirring, until fragrant.
- Add the coconut milk, stock, fish sauce, sugar, lime leaves and tomatoes and bring to the boil.
- Simmer for 10 mins.
- Add the fish, beans and simmer, covered, for about 5 minutes, until the fish is cooked.
- Divide the curry among four bowls; top with coriander.
- Serve with rice and lime wedges.
Use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out. Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!