To-Do Jobs Around the Home
- First of all, it’s time to de-clutter, clean and organise your children’s rooms. Get them to help, and be sure to remind them that a before Christmas toy clear out will make room for new ones!
Christmas Prep Checklist
- Firstly, it’s time to plan any pre-Christmas home improvements.
- In addition declutter children’s toys.
- Begin collecting stocking bits (Sellers on eBay or AliExpress in China are your best bet & don’t forget to make a list as you go along, those bits mount up fast)
- Shop back-to-school sales for stocking bits & pieces and wrapping supplies.
- Consult the kids and decide on Halloween costumes. Especially relevant, Halloween is closer than you think and it’s pretty much your last chance to order your costume super cheap from China.
- Order Advent calendars now.
- Finally, start working on Christmas cards. You ideally want to be finished writing, signing and addressing all cards by November 15 at the latest.