How to Make Baked Lemon Custards
If you’re interested in freezing these baked lemon custards, you can find the freezable version of this recipe here!
- 4 large eggs
- 2 large egg yolks
- 185g caster sugar
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 500ml milk
- 250ml cream
- 2tbsp limoncello liqueur
- Grated zest of 1 lemon
- Heat the oven to 150ºC.
- Place a tea towel on the bottom of a baking dish large enough to hold six ramekins.
- Beat the eggs, egg yolks and sugar until thick, then stir in the vanilla, milk, cream and limoncello.
- Strain the mixture and stir through the lemon zest.
- Pour into the ramekins and place them in the baking dish. Pour boiling water into the dish until it comes halfway up the side of the ramekins.
- Carefully transfer to the oven and cook for 40 minutes, or until set.
- Serve at room temperature.
Use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out. Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!
baked lemon custard tarteasy lemon custard recipeitalian lemon custard recipeketo baked custard recipelemon custard potslemon sponge custardlow carb baked custardsugar free baked custard