This is one of our favourites, they make fantastic hostess with the mostest canapés and children love their bite-sized nature too!
This recipe makes 12-14 chicken cakes.
- 800g chicken mince
- 2 eggs
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- garlic (2x cloves), finely chopped
- sprinkle of fresh coriander, chopped
- sprinkle of Thai basil leaves, chopped
- 3 tbsp spring onion, chopped
- fresh ginger (penny-sized piece), grated
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 lime zest
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil (for cooking)
- Combine all of the ingredients in a mixing bowl and use your hand to mix together.
- Roll into ball shapes and flatten slightly
- Heat olive oil to sizzling hot and cook chicken cakes on medium heat for 7 minutes on each side.
- Serve with edamame bean salad or homemade coleslaw and a sweet chilli dipping sauce on the side.
appetizerAsianCanapésChickenDairy FreeGluten FreeHors d'oeuvreLactose FreePaleoQuick & EasyRecipesStarter