Discovering Esse Probiotic Skincare Plus HUGE Giveaway!
As you all already know by now, we love testing out new beauty and skincare products. Today, we’re featuring Esse Skincare on Vivre Le Rêve. I was in need of switching up my skincare routine a bit. I could tell that my skin was getting used to the products I’d been using, and I no longer had the radiance and glow within my skin that keeps us looking youthful. Plus, with a big birthday around the corner, I was perhaps paying closer attention to my skin than I usually would.
I was interested in testing out Esse Skincare because they seem like something totally different. According to their website, optimal skin condition depends on the probiotic microbes living on and in it. Without microbes, your skin can’t perform its basic functions and the rate of skin ageing increases sharply. That’s why Esse creates an environment on the skin that favours the growth of beneficial microbes. It uses prebiotics to selectively feed good microbes and includes LIVE probiotic microbes in two of the serums to make functional changes to the skin’s microbiome. Esse does not believe in damaging skin in pursuit of short-term results, it optimises skin health to slow ageing in the long-term.
Since their inception, they have remained true to their core principles: They’re certified organic, vegan and cruelty free. Plus they support fair trade and are a carbon neutral company.
So, now onto the products. I switched out my whole routine to Esse Skincare, so that I could give it a fair trial. That’s cleanser, toner and moisturiser. First up it’s the Esse Skincare Cream Cleanser.
Esse Skincare Cream Cleanser
This is a beautifully refreshing cleanser, that felt as though it was moisturising my skin at the same time as cleansing. And there was absolutely no tightness to my skin afterwards, which I have suffered from quite a bit with other cleansers. That were perhaps too harsh for my skin. It did gently and effectively remove dirt and make-up too, including my waterproof mascara. I love the way I only need to use one product to remove all of the make up on my face and that it’s in an easily dispensable pump. I actually look forward to taking my make up off at the end of the day now!
Esse Skincare Toner
Next up, in our new Esse routine was their suitable for all skin types Toner. And I have to say that I love, love, love this! It’s so refreshing on the skin and I’ve found that my absolute favourite use for it, is to mist it over my make up to set it. This toner completes the Esse cleansing process perfectly, with actives to revitalise and improve skin condition. Rooibos Extract to protect against environmental damage and antioxidant properties too. Olive Leaf Extract combats the negative effects of pollution. There’s also a sensitive skin version, that’s suitable for all sensitive skin types.
Esse Skincare Defence Moisturiser
Lastly, I switched out my regular moisturiser for Esse Defence Moisturiser. This moisturiser gives daytime protection from pollutants in a nourishing but light formulation. I don’t usually like the feel of moisturiser on my skin, but this one was absorbed so quickly that it didn’t bother me at all. In fact, I was able to apply my make up straight afterwards and it primed my skin beautifully. Previously, with my combination skin. I’d never been able to apply moisturiser before foundation, not without my foundation sliding off my face! But with this, it prepped my skin perfectly. I also found that my skin felt firmer and smoother almost right away, and I’m noticing ongoing improvements in pigmentation and skin surface as I continue to use it.
The wonderful people over at Esse Skincare UK are offering our readers the chance to win £300 to spend on their choice of products!
All you have to do is enter via the rafflecopter below, good luck!
Terms & Conditions
- Firstly, this promotion is open to residents of the UK only.
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by any other requirements set out on this page.
- Entry is only available online. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, only partially received or delayed for any reason.
- Entries that are incomplete, defaced or damaged will be deemed invalid.
- Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties. Any such entries will be invalid. No trade or multiple entries.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
- Winner details will be publicly announced if permission is granted.
- Competition closes at 12am on 4th January 2019. Entries received after this time and date will not be entered into the draw.
- The prize is £300 to spend at Esse Skincare UK.
- Prize details are accurate at the time of promotion; the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of greater or equal value.
- Consequently, the decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion due to circumstances beyond its control. Neither Vivre Le Rêve™ nor any other respective agents involved with this promotion. Shall be liable for any failure that is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but are not be limited to. Weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities. Political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances relating to Force Majeure.