Delicious Homemade Strawberry FroYo
- 400g hulled and chopped strawberries
- 85g icing sugar, sifted
- Juice 1 fresh lime
- 150g natural yoghurt
- Purée the strawberries with the icing sugar and lime juice in a blender.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl and stir in the yoghurt. Taste, and add a little extra sugar or lime juice if necessary.
- Pour the mixture into a shallow, lidded, plastic container and freeze for about 2 hours, until it is frozen around the edges and starting to firm up in the middle.
- Transfer the mixture to a blender and process until smooth.
- Return to the freezer and repeat the above steps when frozen.
- Before serving, transfer to the fridge and allow to soften for 30 minutes.
- Serve in bowls or cones.
Use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out. Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!
easy frozen yogurt recipefrozen yogurt recipe without ice cream makergreek yogurt ice cream recipehow to make chocolate frozen yogurthow to make frozen yogurt at home with a blenderhow to make frozen yogurt with ice cream makerhow to make frozen yogurt without sugaryogurt ice cream recipe vivre le reve