Delicious Homemade Strawberry FroYo
- 400g hulled and chopped strawberries
- 85g icing sugar, sifted
- Juice 1 fresh lime
- 150g natural yoghurt
- Purée the strawberries with the icing sugar and lime juice in a blender.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl and stir in the yoghurt. Taste, and add a little extra sugar or lime juice if necessary.
- Pour the mixture into a shallow, lidded, plastic container and freeze for about 2 hours, until it is frozen around the edges and starting to firm up in the middle.
- Transfer the mixture to a blender and process until smooth.
- Return to the freezer and repeat the above steps when frozen.
- Before serving, transfer to the fridge and allow to soften for 30 minutes.
- Serve in bowls or cones.
Use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out. Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!