Asparagus Salad with Goats Cheese & Lime
- Approximately 12-18 spears of asparagus
- 2 bunches watercress
- 200g Goats Cheese
- Sea Salt
- 1tbsp finely chopped chives
- Olive oil, for drizzling
- 2 limes, one zested and the other cut into wedges
- A small handful of chopped toasted hazelnuts
- Wash the asparagus and remove the ends.
- Remove the large stems and discoloured leaves from the watercress, rinse in cold water and dry carefully.
- Cut the goats cheese into cubes and lay on a plate. Season well with salt and pepper, and sprinkle with chives.
- Cover and leave in the fridge.
- To assemble, using a potato peeler shave the asparagus into a large bowl. Add the watercress, season well and drizzle with olive oil; toss gently and arrange on a serving dish.
- Place the cubes of cheese on top, tucking them in and around the leaves. Top with toasted hazelnuts, sprinkle over the lime zest and serve with lime wedges on the side.
asparagus and goats cheese starterasparagus goat cheese prosciutto wrapsasparagus goat cheese saladasparagus with goat cheese and balsamicasparagus with goat cheese and tomatoeslemon goat cheese pastapasta with goat cheese and asparagus recipespasta with goat cheese sauce