As you all probably know by now, we’re in love with Fentimans! Their botanically brewed drinks are perfectly balanced and ready to serve. I find that it’s still really difficult to find nice grown up soft drinks out there, and Fentimans offer a fantastic range of soft drinks that mean that our non-alcohol drinking guests can still enjoy something special.
So, we’re super excited to be able to offer you the chance to win their superb Summer hamper. Absolutely bursting with some of our favourites, such as:
Wild English Elderflower
Dandelion & Burdock
Mandarin & Seville Orange Jigger
Fentimans Botanically Brewed Beverages was founded in 1905 in West Yorkshire by Iron Puddler, Thomas Fentiman. Thomas’ dog, Fearless, has been featured on Fentimans bottles since the original Traditional Ginger Beer was stored in stone jars affectionately known as grey hens; Fearless was a twice Crufts Champion winning the Obedience Class in 1933 and 1934.
The time-honoured process of botanical brewing is what makes Fentimans beverages so unique with 3D flavours, depth of texture and a distinctive mouth feel. Every Fentimans beverage takes 7 days to brew using a combination of infusion, skillful blending and fermentation of natural ingredients. All Fentimans drinks are free from artificial, flavours, sweeteners, colours or preservatives and all the distinctive flavours are produced by hand from the finest ingredients from Chinese Ginger root to Rose Oil from the world-famous Rose Valley in Kazanlak, Bulgaria.
Except for Lemon Shandy, all Fentimans drinks are suitable for vegetarians and vegans and are Gluten Free. 50 tonnes of flavour is produced every year at Fentimans HQ in Hexham Northumbria, supervised by Geraldine Coombes, Fentimans resident Flavourist and Innovation Leader. Today Fentimans produces over 20 different products and exports to 70 countries around the world. Fentimans Botanically Brewed Beverages is the ONLY remaining botanical brewer in the UK and its production processes are globally unique.
For your chance to win, just enter via the Rafflecopter below, good luck!
- This promotion is open to residents of the UK only.
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by any other requirements set out on this page.
- Entry is only available online. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, only partially received or delayed for any reason.
- Entries that are incomplete, defaced or damaged will be deemed invalid.
- Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties. Any such entries will be invalid. No trade or multiple entries.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
- Winner details will be publicly announced if permission is granted.
- Competition closes at 12am on 31st August 2017. Entries received after this time and date will not be entered into the draw.
- The prize is a Fentimans hamper.
- Prize details are accurate at the time of promotion; the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of greater or equal value.
- The decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion due to circumstances beyond its control. Neither Vivre Le Rêve™ nor any other respective agents involved with this promotion shall be liable for any failure that is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but are not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances relating to Force Majeure.