This camera was always going to be compared to the Go Pro and realistically the comparisons make sense. With full 1080P HD, 12MP stills, WiFi, a super wide lens and performance up to 30m underwater it’s fair to make comparisons.
The real question I hear you ask is “what is the picture like?” Well, it’s pretty incredible. Features include an anti shake mode, sound only recording, slow motion, time lapse, self timer, battery saver mode as well as adjustable exposure. It can even be used as a dash cam with the appropriate mounts, GoPro compatible mounts will also work with this camera.
I’m super impressed with the quality of video it shoots. It is certainly crisp, clear, bright and detailed. I had the opportunity to shoot some side by side footage with a GoPro 3 and the quality from this camera was superior in every aspect. Incredible but true. There are only four buttons on the camera so it’s also pretty idiot proof! This action camera is great and such good value for money. Everything needed comes in the box (excluding memory card). Plenty of accessories are included for nearly every scenario you can imagine. Accessories can be combined together as they are quite universal.
It really is very simple to use and produces exceptional quality video. It has a 170-degree wide angle lens which is great for capturing all the action. The full HD videos are clear and sharp. The battery is also removable and one spare is even included. It takes about 3 hours to charge a battery and from that you’ll get about 50-70 minutes recording time.
It has an intuitive menu system giving you full control over everything like the self-timer, record looping and exposure compensation. The Wi-Fi facility works well allowing you to control the camera from your smart phone. The protection rating of the case means it is waterproof up to 30 metres. I really like the way the screen will go into screen saver mode to save battery life when filming. The camera has built in Wi-Fi which allows you to use an App on your phone to control the camera.
In my opinion this is most definitely the best mid range action camera of 2017. So if you are on a tight budget and thinking of buying a Mid Range Action Camera, then I would suggest you go for the Hamswan F60.
• The Anti-slide body design, helps you freely hold it to capture moments even in harsh environment
• With anti-shake mode, you will not worry about the record in movement any more
• Waterproof to 98ft (30m), designed for extreme sports above and under activities
• Support wireless remote control with APP on phone and other devices
• Advanced 1080P HD capture
• 170 wide angle glass lens design
• Can be used as dashboard camera on car
• Can be connected with TV and playback videos on TV
• Looping, motion detection and time lapse with G-sensor
• Extension to 32GB micro SD card (Not Included)
• High-resolution of 12M, 8M, 5M and 2M etc.
• High frame rate 1080p30, 720p60, 720p30 and H.264 video modes
• Detachable 1050mAh high capacity battery for easy replacement
• 1 x HAMSWAN Action Camera
• 1 x Protective Frame
• 1 x Waterproof Housing (Not Waterproof)
• 3 x Fixed Base
• 4 x Band age
• 2 x Back Clamp
• 2 x Curve Adhesive Mount
• 2 x 3M Adhesive Ape
• 2 x 1050mAh Detachable Battery
• 1 x Bicycle Stand
• 1 x Adapter
• 1 x Iron Wire
• 4 x Ribbon
• 1 x USB Cable
• 3 x Switch Support
• 1 x Cleaning Cloth
• 1 x User Manual