This is one of those recipes that has been passed through my family for generations and is actually incredibly useful, so today I’d like to share it with you. It’s an easy peasy homemade hair mask that’s absolutely amazing for dry / damaged hair that’s craving moisture and repair.
- 1 small ripe avocado
- 1 tablespoon of olive or almond oil
- 1/4 cup milk
- A plastic shower cap
1. Mush the avocado (or blend it) until you get a very smooth avocado puree with no lumpy bits.
2. Add the milk and oil, and mix well.
3. Apply the mixture to your hair, from the roots to the ends.
4. Cover with the plastic shower cap and wait for at least 45 minutes.
5. Rinse well with luke warm water.
And voilà beautiful naturally hydrated hair!