Our lovely readers have helped us hit some tremendous milestones over the last six months, so to say thank you we’re giving one of our favourite Fortnum & Mason hampers to one lucky reader.
The Fortmason Hamper is a selection of seasonal favourites. There’s St James Christmas Pudding, enriched with lashings of rum and cognac and moreish Christmas Apricot, Orange & Walnut Biscuits. Sweet treats include Assorted Napolitains and a tin of decadent Mocha Shortbread. Enjoy two very special preserves: Monarch Vintage Marmalade and sweet and juicy Blackberry Preserve. Our final favourites include Fortnum Pickle, Cognac Butter, historic Christmas Piccadilly Piccalilli, and a pair of teas, Darjeeling BOP and Fortmason. We think that a little banquet may be on the cards!
Just enter via the Rafflecopter below for your chance to win, good luck!
This competition is now closed.
Thank you to all of you that entered, the winner has been contacted directly so be sure to check your inbox!
- This promotion is open to residents of the UK only.
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by any other requirements set out on this page.
- Entry is only available online. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, only partially received or delayed for any reason.
- Entries that are incomplete, defaced or damaged will be deemed invalid.
- Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties. Any such entries will be invalid. No trade or multiple entries.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
- Winner details will only be publicly announced if permission is granted.
- Competition closes at 12am on 12th February 2017. Entries received after this time and date will not be entered into the draw.
- The prize is a Fortmason Hamper. .
- Prize details are accurate at the time of promotion; the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of greater or equal value.
- The decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion due to circumstances beyond its control. Neither Vivre Le Rêve™ nor any other respective agents involved with this promotion shall be liable for any failure that is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but are not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances relating to Force Majeure.