How To Make Perfect Mulled Wine
This is such a simple, easy mulled wine recipe. It just so happens to also be my favourite, it’s never let me down through the Winter season. I hope that you enjoy it as much as we do! Remember, that it really doesn’t matter about the quality of the red in this, so try and use a cheap bottle if you have it available.
Mulled Wine Ingredients
- 1-litre dry red wine
- cinnamon sticks x 2
- 2 tsp whole cloves
- 2 tsp whole allspice
- 1 large piece of orange rind
- 1 large piece of lemon rind
- 4 tablespoons sugar, or to taste
- In a saucepan over medium heat, mix the red wine, cinnamon, cloves, allspice, lemon rind and orange rind.
- Heat gently, but do not boil.
- Stir in 2 tablespoons of the sugar, and once dissolved, taste to see if it’s sweet enough. You can always add more!
- Keep hot on medium to low heat for 20 minutes to infuse the mixture.
- Serve hot, in glasses or mugs.
Use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out. Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!