We have another treat for our beautiful readers today, we want to thank you for all of the love you have shown Vivre Le Rêve™. We’re very aware that we wouldn’t be where we are without you lovely people, so today you have the chance to win a spectacular Fraser Hart Diamond Pendant Necklace with us. The necklace is worth £599 and will be sent boxed to the winner.
All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning this timeless piece in to enter via the Rafflecopter form below, the winner will be contacted directly by email after the 24th February 2017, good luck!
This competition is now closed.
Thank you to all of you that entered, the winner has been contacted directly so be sure to check your inbox!
- This promotion is open to residents of the UK only.
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by any other requirements set out on this page.
- Entry is only available online. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, only partially received or delayed for any reason.
- Entries that are incomplete, defaced or damaged will be deemed invalid.
- Winner’s details will only be publicly announced if permission is granted.
- Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties. Any such entries will be invalid. No trade or multiple entries.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
- Competition closes at 12am on 24th February 2017. Entries received after this time and date will not be entered into the draw.
- The prize is one Fraser Hart Diamond Necklace as pictured.
- Prize details are accurate at the time of promotion; the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of greater or equal value.
- The decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion due to circumstances beyond its control. Neither Vivre Le Rêve™ nor any other respective agents involved with this promotion shall be liable for any failure that is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but are not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances relating to Force Majeure.