As of today, Vivre Le Rêve is on Facebook! We’d love for you to come over and interact with us, we’re looking forward to seeing you over there. Where they’ll be lots more pics of the official Vivre Le Rêve puppy-in-chief, Teddy. We’re also hoping to start running some of our competitions over there soon, so we don’t want any of you lovely lot to miss them if they show up over there rather than here.
In celebration of us finally making it on to Facebook and setting up our page we’re giving away a £50 ASOS gift card to one lucky reader, so if you fancy getting your hands on an ASOS gift card to treat yourself or someone special. Just enter via the Rafflecopter below for your chance to win, good luck!
This competition is now closed.
Thank you to all of you that entered, the winner has been contacted directly so be sure to check your inbox!
- This promotion is open to residents of the UK only.
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by any other requirements set out on this page.
- Entry is only available online. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, only partially received or delayed for any reason.
- Entries that are incomplete, defaced or damaged will be deemed invalid.
- Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties. Any such entries will be invalid. No trade or multiple entries.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
- Winner details will be publicly announced if permission is granted.
- Competition closes at 12am on 20th March 2017. Entries received after this time and date will not be entered into the draw.
- The prize is a £50 ASOS gift card. .
- Prize details are accurate at the time of promotion; the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of greater or equal value.
- The decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion due to circumstances beyond its control. Neither Vivre Le Rêve™ nor any other respective agents involved with this promotion shall be liable for any failure that is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but are not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances relating to Force Majeure.