Guys, we have legitimately found the easiest way to your 5 a day! No, this isn’t one of those Mommy blog posts that gives you that little glimmer of hope and then proceeds to tell you how you too can rustle up a 20 ingredient smoothie for your family’s breakfast, just pencil it in after your dawn Pilates session and the school run, eh?
Nope, as you all already know, I’m all about healthy eating and a normal life. I’m a busy working parent, like most of you, and I want to know that I’m making appropriate snack choices for my family. But genuinely, when we first sat down to try fruit crisps, I’m not sure what I was expecting. I certainly wasn’t expecting them to taste like a treat, that’s for certain, probably because they’re one of my 5 a day. I’m just kind of a rebel I suppose, ha!
I’m happy to report back that they taste divine, there’s something about them being in crisp form that makes them very moreish and it’s certainly super easy to sit and munch your way through a packet whilst watching TV or something, with absolutely zero guilt, I mean what more could you ask for? I also think that they’re fab lunch box fillers for the little ones, I think these are a wonderful compromise for fussy little eaters. Between us we’ve tested out all 8 flavours and I can report back that my favourites were the pepper and courgette crisps, closely followed by the apple, my least favourite was probably the tomato and cucumber selection.
I’ll be sure to look out for Nim’s Kids range, that I’ve heard may be launched soon. They’re currently running a Tesco Backit crowdfunder campaign and there really are some amazing rewards to be had by taking part. I love that they are so obviously passionate about helping to combat unhealthy snacking habits for children.
If you’d like to to win all of these 8 flavours for yourself, just enter via the Rafflecopter form below, good luck!
This competition is now closed.
Thank you to all of you that entered, the winner has been contacted directly so be sure to check your inbox!
- This promotion is open to residents of the UK only.
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by any other requirements set out on this page.
- Entry is only available online. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, only partially received or delayed for any reason.
- Entries that are incomplete, defaced or damaged will be deemed invalid.
- Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties. Any such entries will be invalid. No trade or multiple entries.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
- Winner’s details will only be publicly announced if permission is granted.
- Competition closes at 12am on 5th January 2017. Entries received after this time and date will not be entered into the draw.
- The prize is 8 packets of Nim’s Fruit Crisps.
- Prize details are accurate at the time of promotion; the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of greater or equal value.
- The decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion due to circumstances beyond its control. Neither Vivre Le Rêve™ nor any other respective agents involved with this promotion shall be liable for any failure that is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but are not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances relating to Force Majeure.