Teddy is super excited to be sharing his love of Pure Pet Food with you today. You see, the big difference with Pure is that they prepare all of their meals with dehydration. Although it’s a much longer process than making a dry or wet dog food, they believe it’s time well spent and Teddy very much agrees!
Dehydration removes the moisture from their natural and human grade dog food ingredients, locking in the nutrients and goodness whilst preserving them. Rehydrating Pure leaves it looking, smelling and tasting like a fresh homemade meal. It’s so easy, all you need to do is add warm water and serve.
Why would you feed your dog something you wouldn’t eat yourself? Just a few years ago this was exactly what founders, and childhood friends, Dan and Mat wondered. When they researched the wet and dry dog food currently available on the market, it made little sense that high-processed food, containing low quality ingredients, manufactured into small biscuits that are fed to pets each day was the best possible diet option. Why should our pets be exempt from getting a varied, high quality diet just like we do?
As you can see, there are a lot of great things about Pure Pet Food. Here are some of Teddy’s favourites:
- They make Pure from 100% human quality ingredients. The standards in making Pure are so high in fact that they are regulated by both the human and the animal food authorities.
- They are also are one of only a handful of dog food companies in the UK who manufacture their own products in house, allowing them to ensure that their exacting standards are consistently met. Their human grade food facility is based in Yorkshire, where they make all of their complete, mixer and treat recipes.
- The meat in Pure Pet Food is gently dehydrated to remove the moisture so weighs around four times less than fresh meat. This means every 100g of their Chicken Delicious recipe for example contains around 160g of fresh meat, making their meals equivalent to a dry dog food with around a 70-80% meat content, when compared on a dry matter basis.
- They are also able to track the source of all of the meat used in Pure, which comes only from fully regulated farms. The farms they source from ensure high standards are met in considering the welfare of the animals. None of their meat comes from animals which are reared in battery or individual cages, ensuring the animal is properly protected and where the perch, bathing area and stocking density is appropriate for their needs, preventing suffering and allowing the animals the opportunity to behave naturally.
Now, you’re probably thinking that this is all very well and good, but it sounds expensive. Teddy and I are pleased to report back that A 2kg bag of Pure will last the average size dog around 25 days, making the cost of feeding Pure less than a pound a day for the majority of owners.
The fabulous people at Pure Pet Food are offering our lucky redaers the chance to win a month’s supply of Pure Pet Food. Just enter via the Rafflecopter for your chance to win, good luck!
This competition is now closed.
Thank you to all of you that entered, the winner has been contacted directly so be sure to check your inbox!
- This promotion is open to residents of the UK only.
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by any other requirements set out on this page.
- Entry is only available online. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, only partially received or delayed for any reason.
- Entries that are incomplete, defaced or damaged will be deemed invalid.
- Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties. Any such entries will be invalid. No trade or multiple entries.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
- Winner details will be publicly announced if permission is granted.
- Competition closes at 12am on 12th May 2017. Entries received after this time and date will not be entered into the draw.
- The prize is a Month’s Supply of Pure Pet Food.
- Prize details are accurate at the time of promotion; the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of greater or equal value.
- The decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion due to circumstances beyond its control. Neither Vivre Le Rêve™ nor any other respective agents involved with this promotion shall be liable for any failure that is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but are not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances relating to Force Majeure.T