I have to admit, I’m ridiculously excited to be featuring the The All-in-One Company on Vivre Le Rêve today – the original all in one since 2008. You see, The All-in-One Company is a remarkable place where all of your onesie dreams can come true! Ever wanted a unicorn onesie? An elephant? How about a half unicorn half elephant combination? The possibilities are endless! Personally, with Easter right around the corner, I fancied a quilted rabbit onesie. Complete with coordinating floppy ears and fluffy rabbit’s tail.
Now, you’d think customising a bespoke onesie would be a bit of a complicated process, I know I did, I thought it would involve me in all positions with a measuring tape in all honesty. But I’m pleased to report back that the whole process from start to finish took a matter of minutes and that was with me dithering between the unicorn horn or bunny ears!
There are 5 exciting steps to completely customising your onesie:
Step 1. This is where you choose your size and onesie options, like whether you’d like 2 way zipper.
Step 2. Next, you decide on fabric and colours. There are six different options to decide upon, left arm, back right etc that can each be customised with a different fabric.
Step 3. This is the part where you can select your pocket choices. Everything from patch pockets to zipped side pockets and even an i-poc-it!
Step 4. This was my favourite part, choosing the add-ons: Hoods, Tails, Feet and Non-Slip Soles!
Step 5. The final stage is personalisation, where you can add some text, a monogram or even an image!
You see, it really is more than just a onesie…
We absolutely love that they manufacture purely in the UK making unique, mass customised, all-in-one onesies for people all over the world, with love and care. This bit of their site sums it up nicely “It’s a bit like the chicken and egg scenario. We buy free range eggs because the hens have been cared for in a way that we find acceptable. We don’t like the thought of caged hens just like we don’t like the thought of sweat shops and child labour. That’s the difference in buying British. It’s worth it from a value, principle and economy level, it’s a no brainer.”
Here at Vivre Le Rêve we’re all about supporting employers that treat their employees with the respect they deserve. We know that many of our readers feel the same way, and are more than willing to pay that little extra for quality and fair conditions. We think it’s genius that they work a 4 ½ day week so every weekend is a long weekend and that they don’t run a shift work operation because their working day is daytime. Meaning that every evening and weekend is spent with their families. All staff members can also have time off to see their children at sports days and nativity plays so those special moments are not missed. Seriously, where do we sign up?
The All-in-One Company also support local and national charities by providing off cut fabric to use in making small gifts for fundraising events. They run an apprentice scheme so that their experienced work force can pass on their knowledge to the younger generation – truly vital to the longevity of manufacturing in the UK.
They’ve recently been receiving lots of coverage for their sensory onesie, that they’ve worked on hand in hand with the National Autistic Society. Designed with the help of the National Autistic Society and Children affected by Autism, their Sensory Onesie is sewn in a way that makes seams feel seamless so that nothing irritates. Their Sensory Onesies are totally customisable, and since Autism affects people in many different ways, the Create-your-Own Sensory Onesie is perfect. Autism is a lifelong developmental disability that affects how people perceive the world and interact with others. More than 1 in 100 people are on the autistic spectrum, including an estimated 700,000 people in the UK.
The wonderful people at The All-in-One Company are offering our lucky readers the chance to win a £100 voucher to spend on their website. Just enter via the Rafflecopter below for your chance to win.
They’re also offering 10% off for all of our readers, just use the code VLR10 at checkout!
This competition is now closed.
Thank you to all of you that entered, the winner has been contacted directly so be sure to check your inbox!
- This promotion is open to residents of the UK only.
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by any other requirements set out on this page.
- Entry is only available online. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, only partially received or delayed for any reason.
- Entries that are incomplete, defaced or damaged will be deemed invalid.
- Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties. Any such entries will be invalid. No trade or multiple entries.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
- Winner details will be publicly announced if permission is granted.
- Competition closes at 12am on 8th May 2017. Entries received after this time and date will not be entered into the draw.
- The prize is a £100 The All-in-One Company Voucher.
- Prize details are accurate at the time of promotion; the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of greater or equal value.
- The decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion due to circumstances beyond its control. Neither Vivre Le Rêve™ nor any other respective agents involved with this promotion shall be liable for any failure that is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but are not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances relating to Force Majeure.