This Rectangular Planter is a Horticulturalists Delight!
I don’t know about you, but at this time of year I adore getting the garden all spruced up! One of the easiest ways to do this is with garden planters. This way you can move your arrangements to wherever you might like within the garden.
We love this planter by Rowlinson, it is strong and sturdy because it is made with good-quality wood. It looks appealing and blends well with most gardens as it has a light wooden finish. The Wooden Planter Box is pressure treated to be resistant to rotting and is long lasting. You can easily use it to plant and cultivate different types of plants and herbs. It is suitable for shrubs and vegetables too.
- Construction Material: Pressure treated solid wood with stainless steel hardware
- Due to natural materials, colour of product received will differ slightly to this image
- The wooden planters may show a light green residue. The green appearance of the product is caused by pressure treatment. Excess of the preserver comes out in the form of green salt stains. This can be removed by light sanding or it will disappear naturally with time
- Seasonal Effects On Timber: Wood is a natural material and therefore may be affected by changes in the weather conditions. During periods of high temperatures and excessive dry spells its moisture content will reduce which may lead shrinkage of some components resulting in small cracks or splits, once a spell of wet weather returns the components will again regain its moisture and the component will return to their original size. Splitting will be more prevalent in larger sections of timber and will not affect its structural stability of the product. This process cannot be avoided, but effects can be reduced by spraying water directly on to the product during periods of hot weather.
- Capacity: 166L
- Drainage Holes: No
- Material: Wood
- Material Details: Pressure treated solid wood
A family business that has been trading in timber since 1926. With over 90 years of manufacturing knowledge and experience, you can be confident that Rowlinson products are constructed to the highest standard and from the finest materials available.
You can buy this beautiful Rowlinson planter here and if you fancy winning one for yourself worth £97.99, just enter via the rafflecopter below. Good luck!