The Christow Slimline Garden Shed Perfect For Small Gardens!
This is a great space-saving storage solution. The Christow Slimline Garden Shed has an attractive, slimline design with three internal shelves and ample space for pots, tools and other essentials. Its compact sentry-box design makes it perfect for a patio, deck or smaller garden spaces.
It’s certainly a sturdy wooden construction, the shed is made from hardwearing Chinese fir with a colour-painted finish to protect it from the elements. Its slanted, apex roof has a durable felt coating to shelter it from the sun and rain. We really like the main storage area, it has a hinged door with a metal latch which you can padlock to keep your equipment safe. It contains three storage shelves for weed killer, pots and garden essentials alongside a full height section to prop up a lawnmower, shovel and taller items.
In addition to the main storage area, the slimline shed features a small roof hatch to store additional items. It’s perfect for storing stuff you rarely use, such as plant seeds, bird feed and charcoal briquettes for the BBQ. The door has a metal latch to keep it securely closed.
We found it super easy to assemble with the full fixings that were included. The shed is delivered flat-packed with full fixings and instructions for simple assembly. All you need to bring to the party is a standard cross-head screwdriver to tighten everything up. It’s far easier to assemble with help from a friend and can be set up and ready in under 40 minutes.
Features & Specifications
- Christow Slimline Garden Shed
- Chinese fir wood construction
- Felt roof for weather protection
- 3 storage shelves and roof hatch
- Attractive ‘Christow’ plaque
- Metal latch to padlock shed
- Fixings and instructions included
- Size (cm): H179.5 x W77.5 x D54.2
We enjoyed putting this together, it wasn’t difficult but I would have found it impossible on my own as you need to line things up, particularly the shelves. It looks great and it’s perfect for what I wanted, there is surprisingly more space than i expected. We have two of these great little sheds for our garden and they’re perfect for all out needs. One is being used for basic gardening stuff and the other is being used to house bird seed, logs and kinderling for the fire with two shelves free for potting plants out of the wind.
The shelves detach easily enough to make more room if needed and the bolts and extra cubby hole in the roof make for great security and extra space for small things too.
All in all a great and highly recommend product that is becoming an essential part of the garden.
You can buy The Christow Slimline Garden Shed here and if you fancy winning one for yourself, just enter via the rafflecopter below. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions
- Firstly, this promotion is open to residents of the UK only.
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by any other requirements set out on this page.
- Entry is only available online. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, only partially received or delayed for any reason.
- Entries that are incomplete, defaced or damaged will be deemed invalid.
- Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties. Any such entries will be invalid. No trade or multiple entries.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
- Winner details will be publicly announced if permission is granted.
- Competition closes at 12am on 4th March 2019. Entries received after this time and date will not be entered into the draw.
- The prize is a Christow Slimline Garden Shed.
- Prize details are accurate at the time of promotion; the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of greater or equal value.
- Consequently, the decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion due to circumstances beyond its control. Neither Vivre Le Rêve™ nor any other respective agents involved with this promotion. Shall be liable for any failure that is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but are not be limited to. Weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities. Political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances relating to Force Majeure.