Mon Guerlain a Tribute to Today’s Femininity
Mon Guerlain Eau de Parfum, the House’s new fragrance, is a tribute to today’s femininity – a strong, free and sensual femininity, inspired by Angelina Jolie.
I was attracted by the lovely designed bottle and was delighted with the smell. This perfume has good base notes and lasts well. From the packaging alone, I knew this was a scent fit for a princess. The design is so elegant and once de-capped, the scent is almost hypnotising. Feminine, yet powerful. I have received compliments each time I wear this perfume. The combination of notes and the long-lasting fragrance make it so unique. Does not have that intense after-smell typical to luxury perfumes. Fragrant notes of fresh, delicately sweet flowers in a highly luxurious and femininely chic fragrance.
This is a true style Guerlain perfume, sophisticated, exotic and in every way pleasing. It has a very feminine fragrance which lasts but is not too heavy and I will certainly continue to purchase it. It has the makes you feel good factor and I can, thoroughly recommend to anyone who loves good perfume. This is the best from Guerlain so far. I have worn many of their perfumes over the years but this one smells fabulous. This is one of those perfumes I’ll be buying time and again. It’s divine floral fragrance is long-lasting and invokes a feeling of decadence.
My invisible tattoo, my fragrance, Mon Guerlain.
The fresh oriental fragrance enhances exceptional raw materials: Carla Lavender from Provence, Sambac Jasmine from India, Album Sandalwood from Australia and Vanilla Tahitensis from Papua New Guinea. It expresses the quintessence of a history replete with experiences, nourished by success, expertise and generosity, all infused with the same passion since 1828.
The “quadrilobe” bottle, created in 1908, established itself as one of Guerlain’s iconic bottles. Simple and graphic, it echoes an alchemist’s bottle and owes its name “quadrilobe” to its stopper, which is formed from one piece to obtain a shape resembling four lobes. One century later, beautifully enhanced by a luxurious glass weight and a golden adornment, this bottle offers a contrast between strong taut lines and sensual curves, expressing contemporary femininity.
Angelina Jolie is the face of this fragrance which is fresh and feminine. With ingredients from around the world; lavender from Provence, Indian jasmine, Australian sandalwood and vanilla from Papua New Guinea it is quite the head-turner.
The Scent: Fresh Oriental.
Audacious. Radiant. Sensual.
Notes of: Carla Lavender, Sambac Jasmine, Album Sandalwood, Vanilla Tahitensis
You can buy Mon Guerlain Eau de Parfum 30ml here and if you fancy winning one for yourself, just enter via the rafflecopter below. We have 2 to giveaway, Good luck!
Terms & Conditions
- Firstly, this promotion is open to residents of the UK only.
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by any other requirements set out on this page.
- Entry is only available online. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, only partially received or delayed for any reason.
- Entries that are incomplete, defaced or damaged will be deemed invalid.
- Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties. Any such entries will be invalid. No trade or multiple entries.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
- Winner details will be publicly announced if permission is granted.
- Competition closes at 12am on 4th March 2019. Entries received after this time and date will not be entered into the draw.
- The prize is GUERLAIN Mon Guerlain Eau de Parfum 30ml.
- Prize details are accurate at the time of promotion; the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of greater or equal value.
- Consequently, the decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion due to circumstances beyond its control. Neither Vivre Le Rêve™ nor any other respective agents involved with this promotion. Shall be liable for any failure that is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but are not be limited to. Weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities. Political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances relating to Force Majeure.