Super Easy Baked Lemon Custards
- 4 large eggs
- 2 large egg yolks
- 185g caster sugar
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 500ml milk
- 250ml cream
- 2tbsp limoncello liqueur
- Grated zest of 1 lemon
- Heat the oven to 150ºC.
- Place a tea towel on the bottom of a baking dish large enough to hold six ramekins.
- Beat the eggs, egg yolks and sugar until thick, then stir in the vanilla, milk, cream and limoncello.
- Strain the mixture and stir through the lemon zest.
- Pour into the ramekins and place them in the baking dish. Pour boiling water into the dish until it comes halfway up the side of the ramekins.
- Carefully transfer to the oven and cook for 40 minutes, or until set.
- Serve at room temperature.
Use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out. Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!