Super Simple Delicious Blueberry Pancakes
FOR THE PANCAKES:
- 200g self-raising flour
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 50g caster sugar
- 1 egg
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 50g melted butter
- 250ml milk
- 125g cottage cheese
- 225g blueberries
- 15g butter
- 8 rashers of streaky bacon
- A little extra butter, melted
- Maple syrup
- Mix the flour, bicarbonate of soda, cinnamon and sugar.
- In a separate bowl combine one egg with the 50g melted butter, milk and cottage cheese then add this to the flour mix and stir together to make a batter.
- Stir in the blueberries.
- Over a medium heat, ladle some of the pancake batter into a frying pan and cook each side until golden. Repeat until you have used all the batter.
- Meanwhile, grill the bacon until crispy.
- Serve two pancakes per person, topped with a drizzle of melted butter, two slices of bacon and a drizzle of maple syrup.
Use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out. Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!
american blueberry pancakesamerican pancakesblueberry pancakesblueberry pancakes buttermilkblueberry pancakes healthyblueberry pancakes plain flourvivre le reve american pancakes