Super Simple Delicious Blueberry Pancakes
FOR THE PANCAKES:
- 200g self-raising flour
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 50g caster sugar
- 1 egg
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 50g melted butter
- 250ml milk
- 125g cottage cheese
- 225g blueberries
- 15g butter
- 8 rashers of streaky bacon
- A little extra butter, melted
- Maple syrup
- Mix the flour, bicarbonate of soda, cinnamon and sugar.
- In a separate bowl combine one egg with the 50g melted butter, milk and cottage cheese then add this to the flour mix and stir together to make a batter.
- Stir in the blueberries.
- Over a medium heat, ladle some of the pancake batter into a frying pan and cook each side until golden. Repeat until you have used all the batter.
- Meanwhile, grill the bacon until crispy.
- Serve two pancakes per person, topped with a drizzle of melted butter, two slices of bacon and a drizzle of maple syrup.
Use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out. Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!