Today we’re going to talk about one of our all time favourite little gift sets – The White Company Four Season Votive Candle Collection. I’ve lost count of the amount of times I’ve bought this convenient little gift for end of year teacher gifts, get well soon presents and little birthday surprises. I think it’s a lovely little token of appreciation for someone you may not know necessarily well. We love that you can have your favourite seasonal scents all year round, The White Company have created the ultimate collection of votives. Have a scent for every room or save each votive for its season – the options are endless. We think this collection makes a lovely gift to enjoy all-year round as the package includes Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter.
They’re a little expensive but they are so much better than cheaper alternatives. These candles last for ages and make the whole house smell wonderful. The White Company scents are subtle, sophisticated, intriguing, yet unobtrusive. The candles are of excellent quality and last surprisingly long. These have a warm and welcoming perfume, so light one in your hallway or sitting room before your guests arrive. These candles make the perfect gift to send to friends and family outside of the UK. Small packages in lovely boxes, so easy to post and always appreciated. What’s more, I am always delighted to receive them myself. The scents are lovely and fresh and make your house smell gorgeous! This range of scented candles smell delicious and really keep the room smelling lovely for hours not just five minutes like some other brands. Everything about these candles says luxury. The aroma is delicious and unusual; noticeable without being over-strong, and the scent is really pure, not synthetic. They look great on the mantelpiece too.
Whenever I’ve bought these as a present the recipient has really raved about them. Beautiful smelling, long lasting, fills your home up with the most exquisite genuine scents. A favourite with celebrities and by no means cheap but if you want to buy the lady in your life something beautiful or you simply want to treat yourself and turn your home into a spa this is the product for you, breathe deeply and enjoy. If buying as a gift it’s best to order two at a time so you can hold on to one!
We’re offering our readers the chance to win a fabulous Four Season Votive Candle Collection of their own. Just enter via the Rafflecopter below, good luck!
This competition is now closed.
Thank you to all of you that entered, the winner has been contacted directly so be sure to check your inbox!
- This promotion is open to residents of the UK only.
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by any other requirements set out on this page.
- Entry is only available online. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, only partially received or delayed for any reason.
- Entries that are incomplete, defaced or damaged will be deemed invalid.
- Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties. Any such entries will be invalid. No trade or multiple entries.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
- Winner details will be publicly announced if permission is granted.
- Competition closes at 12am on 27th August 2017. Entries received after this time and date will not be entered into the draw.
- The prize is a The White Company Four Season Votive Candle Collection.
- Prize details are accurate at the time of promotion; the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of greater or equal value.
- The decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion due to circumstances beyond its control. Neither Vivre Le Rêve™ nor any other respective agents involved with this promotion shall be liable for any failure that is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but are not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances relating to Force Majeure.