- 400g fettuccine
- 400g dressed white crab meat
- 1 red chilli, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Grated zest of 1 lemon
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 2tbsp torn basil leaves
- Juice of half a lemon
- Bring a saucepan of salted water to the boil.
- Add the fettuccine to the pan, stir well and boil rapidly for about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the dressed crabmeat, chilli, crushed garlic and lemon zest in a bowl.
- Stir the olive oil into the mixture, and season well with salt and pepper.
- Mix well with a fork to flake the crab meat.
- Drain the cooked pasta and return it to the saucepan.
- Add the crab mixture, basil leaves and lemon juice, and stir well to combine.
- Drizzle with a little extra olive oil, if desired. Taste and add extra lemon juice if you think it needs it. Serve immediately.
Use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out. Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!
crab linguinecrab meat pasta recipescrab pasta recipescrab pasta recipes alfredocrab pasta recipes easycrab tomato pastacreamy crab linguine