- 400g fettuccine
- 400g dressed white crab meat
- 1 red chilli, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Grated zest of 1 lemon
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 2tbsp torn basil leaves
- Juice of half a lemon
- Bring a saucepan of salted water to the boil.
- Add the fettuccine to the pan, stir well and boil rapidly for about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the dressed crabmeat, chilli, crushed garlic and lemon zest in a bowl.
- Stir the olive oil into the mixture, and season well with salt and pepper.
- Mix well with a fork to flake the crab meat.
- Drain the cooked pasta and return it to the saucepan.
- Add the crab mixture, basil leaves and lemon juice, and stir well to combine.
- Drizzle with a little extra olive oil, if desired. Taste and add extra lemon juice if you think it needs it. Serve immediately.
Use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out. Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!