Are you ready? I know I am. I’m so ready for these longer evenings and warmer days to kick in. This is the time of year when my thoughts on food turn to easy, quick and light lunches and suppers. When I think of Spring/Summer home ware, I’m always looking at ways to bring the outdoors in. Ones that I can cook indoors or out and enjoy outside in the late evening sunshine.
We’ve put together our favourite tried & tested home ware items and appliances, to bring a little sunshine into your home.
The Cuisinart ICE30BCU ice cream maker allows you to create ice cream, frozen yoghurt, sorbets and frozen drinks within your home. It’s fully automatic, features an open lid to allow ingredients to be added while in motion, for complete ease of use. A 2-litre freezer bowl, mixing paddle and lid are all detachable for easy cleaning.
Prepare sliced or diced garlic in one swift motion. Choose between the two interchangeable stainless steel blades, pop a peeled clove on top and press down the lid – done! It’ll fall into the removable storage pot below, which has a textured base for puréeing. Includes a tool to clean between the ‘teeth’ and comes apart for easy clean-up.
It may be mini, but Cuisinart’s multi-functional processor can turn its blades to a huge number of kitchen tasks. Ideally suited to smaller quantities, it’s perfect for chopping herbs and vegetables, blending pastes and sauces and grinding spices or coffee beans. The compact size means you can keep it conveniently close at hand on any sized worktop, and it also features a BladeLock™ system which holds the ultra-sharp, stainless steel blades firmly in place, so you can be sure they won’t fall out when pouring.
The SodaStream Family Bundle allows you to make sparkling water from tap water in seconds. Healthy fizzy fun for all the family complete with 4 additional bottles (2 x 1 litre and 2 x 500ml) and an extra cylinder.
With a vegetable spiralizer, you can transform your 5-a-day into spaghetti-style spirals and ribbons, perfect for creating super salads, a healthy, quick-cook alternative to pasta or a host of other dishes. It couldn’t be easier – just feed in your raw veg, we particularly like courgette, carrot and sweet potato but the possibilities are endless, and it produces twisty, twirling strands which cook in next to no time, making the most of the vitamin content of vegetables.
Lakeland’s first spriralizer was a runaway success when they introduced it in the spring of 2015 but they thought a few little tweaks would make it even better… They’ve given it stronger suction feet, made the blades sharper and easier to change and reworked the veg holder to make it more robust – nothing huge but together they make a world of difference. Safe and easy to use, it makes healthy eating fun for children and adults alike. Includes 2 recipes. Plastic with 3 interchangeable, stainless steel blades.
The Magic Bullet is the incredibly versatile Countertop Food Processor, that does the job of multiple kitchen appliances all in one, with no mess and no fuss. It’s the perfect kitchen appliance for people who want to eat fresh, delicious and wholesome food. The Magic Bullet creates fast, easy, nutritious food preparation. It chops, blends, grates, grinds, purees, whips, mixes and more so you can prepare virtually endless, delicious and nutritious meals and snacks in a flash.
The magic bullet 10,000 rpm speed, combined with specially designed bullet cross blade enables you to take complete control over the consistency of your food. Use the ‘lock on’ mode for hands free option and smoother textures, or ‘pulse’ mode to prepare foods with a chunkier texture.
17 piece kit includes: 1 x high torque power base, 1 x tall cup, 1 x short cup, 1 x stainless steel flat blade, 1 x stainless steel cross blade, 2 x stay fresh resealable lids, 2 x shake/steamer lids, 4 x party mugs, 4 x coloured lip rings and 1 x bonus 100 page 10 second recipe book.
Bringing mixology to the masses, these chunky glasses make it really easy for anyone to create a host of delicious cocktails.
With a pleasing, slightly square shape, each of the glasses is printed with four recipes featuring one particular spirit – gin, whisky, vodka and rum – such as Planter’s Punch, Nelson Special and White Russian. Just add your ingredients up to the lines, give everything a mix, take a sip and marvel at your tasty creation.
Set of 4 glasses – 16 recipes in total.
Each glass 370ml.
With more than a touch of old-fashioned glamour, Kilner’s vintage-style drinks dispenser is certain to help your parties go with a swing. Simply fill it with your party tipple of choice – Pimm’s, Mojito, mulled wine – and let your guests serve themselves, leaving you free to mingle and enjoy your party. Made from tactile, ribbed glass with an elegant, curved shape and iconic Kilner lid, the wide opening making it easy to add ice, fruit or just refill to keep the drinks flowing.
Make sure you get your 5 a day with the Cookworks whole fruit juicer, in stylish silver. The juicer allows you to take whole fruit at a time and is easy to clean with the removable blades and dishwasher safe parts.
A neat idea that will see you grilling up a feast wherever you may roam. This mini suitcase-style portable barbecue is versatile and lightweight, ideal for camping or festivals alike. Comes emblazoned with the words “The Adventure Begins”. Boxed in a smart kraft box with vintage design.
All the equipment you’ll need for the perfect picnic, in a beautiful wicker hamper lined with pretty floral fabric. The webbing handle is detachable.
The KitchenAid 4.3 L tilt-head Stand Mixer is a true Classic in the kitchen. It features a robust, stable and durable full metal construction and a smooth rounded design which is easy to use and clean. Its direct drive guarantees silence, reliability and long lasting, while thanks its original planetary action, it is fast through mixing.
We’re offering our lucky readers the chance to win a white KitchenAid K45SS Classic Stand Mixer of their own! Just enter via the Rafflecopter below for your chance to win.
This competition is now closed.
Thank you to all of you that entered, the winner has been contacted directly so be sure to check your inbox!
- This promotion is open to residents of the UK only.
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by any other requirements set out on this page.
- Entry is only available online. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, only partially received or delayed for any reason.
- Entries that are incomplete, defaced or damaged will be deemed invalid.
- Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties. Any such entries will be invalid. No trade or multiple entries.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
- Winner details will be publicly announced if permission is granted.
- Competition closes at 12am on 1st July 2017. Entries received after this time and date will not be entered into the draw.
- The prize is a KitchenAid K45SS Classic Stand Mixer.
- Prize details are accurate at the time of promotion; the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of greater or equal value.
- The decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion due to circumstances beyond its control. Neither Vivre Le Rêve™ nor any other respective agents involved with this promotion shall be liable for any failure that is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but are not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances relating to Force Majeure.