We’ve been in love with Hobbs for as long as we can remember. We find that season after season, each Hobbs collection embodies the multifaceted nature of the modern woman. Tailored to be feminine, you’ll find everyday polish alongside standout event dressing. Ever since their first shop opened in Hampstead, London in 1981, Hobbs has grown from a small sought-after shoe label to a global brand synonymous with the best of British design.
Their n-house design team has been whipping up creations and spearheading affordable luxury in its central London atelier since the very beginning. Bearing all the hallmarks of high-end designer pieces, most Hobbs creations are realised there, from first sketch through to final garment. Exquisite craftsmanship and pin-sharp attention to detail are intrinsic to the Hobbs brand, which is why their footwear collection is handmade in their very own, traditional factory in Italy. From the stitching of leathers to the boxing of the finished shoes, each pair is crafted there by dedicated artisans. This is an approach that makes Hobbs truly unique. We’re not going to lie, we’ve been loving putting together our favourite pieces over the past week.
Sorcha Dress – £149.00
Establish instant professional poise with the Sorcha Dress. Adorned with a delicate French blue and ivory pattern, we love the subtle cross shape that draws attention to a fitted waist.
Saskia Trench – £199.00
A fine balance between timeless and contemporary, this dark olive and deep gold cotton Saskia trench is the perfect rendition of an iconic design. The classic details – horn-effect double-breasted buttons, epaulettes and storm flaps – are contrasted by the subtly feminine fit and flare silhouette.
Jess Slingback – £149.00
Crafted from luxurious leather in their Italian shoe factory, these exquisite heels come in a splendid shade of grey or red. Expertly designed to flatter the foot, the Jess sling back in our opinion, is an essential piece.
Ella Shirt – £79.00
The white shirt is a piece that no modern woman can be without. Try a new twist on a timeless classic with the Ella – crafted in luxury cotton with full cuffed sleeves, it features long ties at the waist, to create an effortless street-style look.
Aubrey Skirt – £299.00
Nothing spells chic like a luxe leather wrap skirt. Made in a beautiful stone beige hue, this exquisite skirt is crafted of the highest quality, butter-soft leather with stitch panelling and a fitted waistband. Contemporary and timeless, it’ll pair with anything from a slouchy knit to silk blouse.
If you fancy getting your hands on a few of Hobbs’ key new season pieces, you’re in luck as we’re giving away a £150 gift card to treat yourself or someone special. The gift card is redeemable online at the UK site and in any Hobbs’ standalone store or outlet. Just enter via the Rafflecopter below for your chance to win, good luck!
This competition is now closed.
Thank you to all of you that entered, the winner has been contacted directly so be sure to check your inbox!
- This promotion is open to residents of the UK only.
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by any other requirements set out on this page.
- Entry is only available online. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, only partially received or delayed for any reason.
- Entries that are incomplete, defaced or damaged will be deemed invalid.
- Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties. Any such entries will be invalid. No trade or multiple entries.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
- Winner details will be publicly announced if permission is granted.
- Competition closes at 12am on 20th April 2017. Entries received after this time and date will not be entered into the draw.
- The prize is a £150 Hobbs Gift Card. .
- Prize details are accurate at the time of promotion; the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of greater or equal value.
- The decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion due to circumstances beyond its control. Neither Vivre Le Rêve™ nor any other respective agents involved with this promotion shall be liable for any failure that is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but are not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances relating to Force Majeure.