Today we’d like to talk to you about Luva Huva, a brand we stumbled across not long ago and instantly fell in love with. Luva Huva is a beautiful, ethical alternative for both lingerie and loungewear.
We love the story behind Luva Huva’s lingerie and loungewear collections, you see they were born of a chance discovery of some vintage fabric in a secondhand market! With a background in textiles and a strong belief in the value of eco-friendly and handcrafted clothing, Joanna, the founder of Luva Huva saw the potential for that fabric to become a delightful pair of knickers and the basis of a positive fashion label. We think it’s fabulous that Joanna’s work celebrates pretty, feminine styles and provides a sustainable and environmentally friendly alternative to an often very wasteful fashion industry.
Their small team of five makes almost all Luva Huva orders from scratch with caring attention to detail. Luva Huva keeps very few items in stock and so the hand made touch is at the heart of every package they send out and making a personal connection with the loungewear and lingerie they create is at the heart of their ethical philosophy.
It’s very much instantly noticable that the textiles they use are selected with care and consideration for people and the planet. And it’s commendable that they are committed to using local suppliers and producers where possible. Luva Huva’s core collection is built from attractive, natural and ecologically considerate fabrics such as:
They are also always happy to create made to measure garments to fit any body and fantastically, custom sizing is always free of charge.
This competition is now closed.
Thank you to all of you that entered, the winner has been contacted directly so be sure to check your inbox!
- This promotion is open to residents of the UK only.
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by any other requirements set out on this page.
- Entry is only available online. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, only partially received or delayed for any reason.
- Entries that are incomplete, defaced or damaged will be deemed invalid.
- Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties. Any such entries will be invalid. No trade or multiple entries.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
- Winner details will be publicly announced if permission is granted.
- Competition closes at 12am on 2nd May 2017. Entries received after this time and date will not be entered into the draw.
- The prize is a £70 Luva Huva Voucher.
- Prize details are accurate at the time of promotion; the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of greater or equal value.
- The decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion due to circumstances beyond its control. Neither Vivre Le Rêve™ nor any other respective agents involved with this promotion shall be liable for any failure that is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but are not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances relating to Force Majeure.