Review & Giveaway: Keter Eden Garden Bench with Storage Box
We’re very excited to be featuring this very practical and useful bench. The bench is easy to assemble, and clean with no maintenance requirements. We’ve enjoyed testing it out and have found it to have a large storage capacity and a very comfortable seat to sit on. We can keep all of our picnic materials, small garden tools, garden toys, the birds food and even a garden tent in the bench and still have room left. The bench is very comfortable to sit on even without any cushion, and supportive. So provides a good resting seat. Two or three people can easily sit on the bench.
The bench has a lock, so that everything can be stored away safely. It is light weight, so you can change its position easily if you would like to.
Above all it looks great next to our little cherry tree, and the colour blends well with the garden. We recommend this bench to everyone who has outdoor space and would like to have a comfortable, no maintenance bench as well as a storage area to keep their outdoor equipment neat and handy. The bench does need to be assembled but if you’re patient and read the instructions carefully, you’ll end up with a brilliant garden seat/storage box. The metal support bars (x3) add to the strength and sturdiness.
I’m fairly confident it will last a good while when I install it in its permanent place in the garden. You do have to be firm when assembling, making sure the plastic bits click together properly. The assembled external dimensions are: 140 x 60 x 84 cm (L x W x H). The internal dimensions are: 128 x 50 x 38 cm (L x W x H)
It’s a little bigger than I thought, with exactly the same ‘seating’ width as my two seater settee. And it’s comfortable! It’s a pretty high seat, so it’s great for those who struggle to get out of their armchairs. Our dogs love it too – no gaps in the seat for little legs to get lost in and a perfect ‘jumpable’ height. Lots of storage for outdoor bits and bobs. We have several Keter items in our garden, including a shed and a few storage boxes of differing sizes. Although I love all the Keter products I already have I was still a little apprehensive as to how this could be suitable storage and and also offer comfortable outdoor seating.
My fears were certainly unfounded. As a seat it is sturdy and really quite large comfortably holding three adults. It also looks really good in the garden.
You may be thinking, why plastic? Well, because we inherited some rotting wooden chairs with our garden and we wanted something that wouldn’t do that. The best thing about this design is that the bench is very easy for one person to put together by themselves. All the parts are numbered; the instructions are in pictures; they are big pieces and it probably took about ten minutes to get it put together. Ultimately, It’s solid and comfortable, and it doesn’t rot. Plus it won’t need repainting every year after being left out in the elements. If you fancy winning a Keter Eden Outdoor Garden Bench for yourself, just enter via the rafflecopter below. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions
- Firstly, this promotion is open to residents of the UK only.
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by any other requirements set out on this page.
- Entry is only available online. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, only partially received or delayed for any reason.
- Entries that are incomplete, defaced or damaged will be deemed invalid.
- Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties. Any such entries will be invalid. No trade or multiple entries.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
- Winner details will be publicly announced if permission is granted.
- Competition closes at 12am on 7th October 2018. Entries received after this time and date will not be entered into the draw.
- The prize is a Keter Eden Outdoor Garden Bench with Storage Box.
- Prize details are accurate at the time of promotion; the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of greater or equal value.
- Consequently, the decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion due to circumstances beyond its control. Neither Vivre Le Rêve™ nor any other respective agents involved with this promotion. Shall be liable for any failure that is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but are not be limited to. Weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities. Political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances relating to Force Majeure.