Review & Giveaway: Jane Woolrich Beautifully Romantic Nightwear, Lingerie and Corsets
As you’ve probably noticed, over the last few weeks here at Vivre Le Rêve we’ve been featuring our favourite producers of handmade, luxury products. So who better to showcase next than Jane Woolrich? You see, Jane has developed a reputation for producing beautifully romantic nightwear, lingerie and corsets for 30 years. These pieces are exclusively made in the heart of the English countryside. The beautifully romantic pieces are mostly designed to be cut on the bias to accentuate the female form and allow the silk to effortlessly glide over the skin and body. The result is ultimately a bespoke piece that celebrates the body. We love that their nightwear includes a range of moods from delicate romantic colours such as ivory, white and gold perfect for your wedding night, to rich deep shades for a deep romantic after dark presence perfect for dinner for two. Their wide range of products is certain to have something to suit everyone’s taste.
Jane has been showcasing her collections at international lingerie fairs in Paris for 30 years and in New York for 25. It’s not surprising really that they sell their creations worldwide, to the finest Boutiques and Stores. They offer a bespoke lingerie service for clients who prefer exquisite, one-of-a kind pieces that are cut, shaped and fit to perfection. Each season Jane indicates the colours for the new styles in the collection, and all of their garments are made to order especially for you. This then gives you the option to select the fabric and lace colour, so that you can own your very own bespoke Jane Woolrich creation.
Jane Woolrich are offering one of our readers the chance to win a £300 voucher to spend on anything they wish on their site. Not sure how you’d spend £300 on their exquisite nightwear, lingerie and corsets? Allow us to make some suggestions.
Personally, we think that lingerie should accentuate natural beauty and Jane Woolrich does just that. It is this commitment to wearability, combined with exceptional attention to detail, that really sets each of their pieces apart. Jane Woolrich is everything you could possibly want from intimate apparel.
Just enter via the Rafflecopter below for your chance to win, good luck!
This competition is now closed.
Thank you to all of you that entered, the winner has been contacted directly so be sure to check your inbox!
- This promotion is open to residents of the UK only.
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by any other requirements set out on this page.
- Entry is only available online. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, only partially received or delayed for any reason.
- Entries that are incomplete, defaced or damaged will be deemed invalid.
- Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties. Any such entries will be invalid. No trade or multiple entries.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
- Winner details will be publicly announced if permission is granted.
- Competition closes at 12am on 5th May 2017. Entries received after this time and date will not be entered into the draw.
- The prize is a £300 Jane Woolrich voucher to spend in their online store.
- Prize details are accurate at the time of promotion; the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of greater or equal value.
- The decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion due to circumstances beyond its control. Neither Vivre Le Rêve™ nor any other respective agents involved with this promotion shall be liable for any failure that is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but are not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances relating to Force Majeure.