Delicious Cinnamon Sugar Radish Crisps
- 10-15 radishes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Slice the radishes about 1/4 inch thick and put them in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds to soften them up. Drain any liquid, and place them in a larger bowl.
- Add the olive oil, honey, cinnamon and sugar. Mix well to coat all of the radishes. Spread evenly on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Cook for 15 minutes, then remove the radishes and flip them over.
- Reduce oven temperature to 110°C and bake for another 20 minutes. You will notice they will begin to shrink in size and crisp up.
- Remove from the oven, plate and serve.
Use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out. Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!