It’s a very exciting day here at Vivre Le Rêve HQ because the herb experts at Pestle have sent me Dr Stuart’s Valerian Plus Tea, Chamomile, Dandelion Root, Aloe Vera Toothpaste and Lavender Hand cream and I’m in love!
Pestle is a fab place to buy almost anything your heart desires when it comes to taking care of yourself. One the best bits about their site is that they don’t just sell products, they inform you so that you can find out more about how herbs can help treat your minor ailments, increase your energy levels and even help you to relax.
I love the way their products are responsibly-sourced and hand-selected from the leading natural health and beauty brands. You don’t have to worry about any nasties either as they’re all made with natural ingredients. Their herbs are all organically certified by the Soil Association and have been sourced from suppliers approved with the highest accreditation standards. Fantastically, each of the products sold by Pestle have open and honest ingredient information.
I’ve been an avid user of natural skincare for a long time, but to be honest I was starting to lose faith in a couple of the big ‘honest, natural’ companies as I’d recently found out their customers had been somewhat misled about the natural nature of the ingredients. Pestle came along at the perfect time for me from that standpoint, and I’m really happy that I’ve found a natural company with standards I agree with.
I think that what most of us want is in fact exactly what Pestle are offering. Upfront, clean, honest and pure, we’re a group of society that are young, educated professionals with money to spend and what we’re demanding from organic led businesses is clarity. In an age where it’s not only our money that influences, but also our voice through social media, I’m proud to say that these are products I can really get behind.
Pestle are also very kindly offering one of my readers the chance to win The De-stress and Relax Kit How lovely is that? All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning this fabulous prize in to enter via the Rafflecopter form below, the winner will be contacted directly by email after the 7th December 2016, good luck!
This competition is now closed.
Thank you to all of you that entered, the winner has been contacted directly so be sure to check your inbox!
- This promotion is open to residents of the UK only.
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by any other requirements set out on this page.
- Entry is only available online. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, only partially received or delayed for any reason.
- Entries that are incomplete, defaced or damaged will be deemed invalid.
- Winner’s details will only be publicly announced if permission is granted.
- Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties. Any such entries will be invalid. No trade or multiple entries.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
- Competition closes at 12am on 7th December 2016. Entries received after this time and date will not be entered into the draw.
- The prize is The De-stress and Relax Kit.
- Prize details are accurate at the time of promotion; the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of greater or equal value.
- The decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion due to circumstances beyond its control. Neither Vivre Le Rêve™ nor any other respective agents involved with this promotion shall be liable for any failure that is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but are not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances relating to Force Majeure.