Cheesy Parmesan & Pecan Sables
• 120g plain flour
• 120g self raising flour
• salt & black pepper
• 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
• 60g butter
• 180g grated cheddar cheese
• 180g Parmesan cheese
• 120g finely chopped pecans
• 2 -3 tablespoons milk
- Sift the flours, salt, pepper & chili powder into a bowl together & mix.
- Rub in the butter until it resembles breadcrumbs.
- Add the two different cheeses & walnuts – mix well.
- Add the milk – mix into a dough.
- Chill for 30 minutes.
- Roll out on a floured board and cut into small rounds.
- Place on a greased baking tray and bake in a pre-heated oven 180C for about 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with seasoning salt and pepper.
- Cool on a wire rack and store in airtight tins.
Use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out. Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!