The Perfect Pistachio & Asparagus Paté
Asparagus is an excellent source of vitamin K, folate, copper, selenium, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin C, and vitamin E. It is a very good source of dietary fiber, manganese, phosphorus, vitamin B3, potassium, choline, vitamin A, zinc, iron, protein, vitamin B6, and pantothenic acid.
- 80g shelled pistachios, lightly toasted
- 15g flat-leaf parsley
- 15g basil
- 285g asparagus, blanched
- 25g grated Parmesan
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- 4tbsp olive oil
- juice of half a lemon
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor and add the olive oil. Process to a smooth paste.
- Taste and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Spoon the pâté into a sterilised jar and seal.
Use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out. Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!