Every year, I’m on the look out for originally designed Christmas decorations. I buy a few special ones every year without fail, I prefer them to be personalised and ideally I like to support UK business. Sounds simple right? It isn’t as easy as it sounds actually. Over the years, it’s gotten more and more difficult to find stylish different decorations crafted over here that have a certain je ne sais quoi. That’s until I came across Betsy Benn and their wonderful range of personalised Christmas decorations, it was love at first sight! These pieces are heirloom quality, without the heirloom price tag.
I was so excited when these arrived at Vivre Le Rêve HQ this morning:
As you can see by the pictures, they’re exceptionally well made. But the best part? Because they are crafted from aromatic cedar wood, they smell absolutely divine! The lovely people at Betsy Benn kindly sent over these two beautifully personalised decorations to add to our collection, these are the Personalised Star Christmas Decoration and the Metallic and Wooden Constellation Polar Bear Christmas Tree Ornament. I’ve become quite the connoisseur of trinkets like these over the years and let me tell you, these are a splendid example of quality craftsmanship.
The range of stylish personalised options available is incredible. I usually buy a personalised Christmas decoration as a gift for my son’s teaching assistants and school helpers, sometimes it’s difficult because I’d like them all to be a little different but often times companies only have a couple of choices available. Betsy Benn is certainly the place I’ll be shopping at for these little trinkets from now on.
Betsy Benn are also very kindly offering one of my readers the chance to win FIVE of their Christmas decorations of their very own. How lovely is that? All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning this fabulous prize in to enter via the Rafflecopter form below, the winner will be contacted directly by email after the 10th November 2016, good luck!
This competition is now closed. However, Betsy Benn have kindly offered a 20% discount for my readers until the end of November 2016, just use vivre20 at checkout.
Thank you to all of you that entered, the winner has been contacted directly so be sure to check your inbox!
- This promotion is open to residents of the UK only.
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by any other requirements set out on this page.
- Entry is only available online. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, only partially received or delayed for any reason.
- Entries that are incomplete, defaced or damaged will be deemed invalid.
- Winner’s details will only be publicly announced if permission is granted.
- Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties. Any such entries will be invalid. No trade or multiple entries.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
- Competition closes at 12am on 10th November 2016. Entries received after this time and date will not be entered into the draw.
- The prize is 5 Betsy Benn Personalised Christmas Decorations.
- Prize details are accurate at the time of promotion; the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of greater or equal value.
- The decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion due to circumstances beyond its control. Neither Vivre Le Rêve™ nor any other respective agents involved with this promotion shall be liable for any failure that is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but are not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances relating to Force Majeure.